Bay Area Bolt EV Lease Specials w/ Costco membership or Supplier Code. $0 Down, $0 Drive off. Sign and Drive. @ChevyPhil 415-596-6262 Or PhilGileno@Gmail.com

At the dealership managers have to put it together so we’re at they’re mercy. could be great or maybe not and can differ day to day. I don’t like my reputation tied into their decisions so I stay away from single payment leases in general. but if you come to the dealership they’ll do one for you just like anyone else. but the point of going through me is guaranteed numbers provided ahead of time.

awesome News, I just got 15 Bolt LT’s in stock. I sent out some emails, If your interested contact me for a appointment.

Text me for immediate response. Phil Gileno 415-596-6262.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

thanks for clarification.
u dont think 1 pay is a good idea.

but if customer insists and is at dealersip and ready to “walk out” depending on manger mood, one can get a 1-pay.

Why is one pay such a bad idea? By saying no to one pay, you’re paying $1500 for risk of $9000. That’s very a very expensive insurance for value of goods.

Run that against the risk of you (or someone else) totaling your car in the next three years. I would value that risk at $500 to insure.

im not sure what you are saying…but 1-pay is a good deal.
u r saving 1500 over 3 years.
gap insurance. $1 per month for 3 years…will help if u total the car…and i have yet to total any car in 25+ years of driving

besides…if u r putting down 3700 v the full 8500…u r risking not 8500…but the difference…

I’m saying I agree, 1-pay is a good deal. Gap insurance will cover whatever my insurance doesn’t pay whether or not I get the 1-pay.

The math though for 0 down, the cost would be $1500 higher but the risk is 0 because there was no down payment. When the car totals, I don’t have a car anymore but I have only paid for what I used. So by paying that $1500 I have minimized my risk.

With one pay if I pay $8500 and the car totals one first day of ownership, I’ve lost all of that money and I don’t have a car.

The risk (amount lost in event of car totaling on day 1) is $8500, and if I pay another $1500 to skip the one pay deal and go for zero down I’m reducing my risk to zero. So in a way, the cost of insuring that risk is $1500 - which is high IMO.

1 Like

For the 1 pay… you will still get the money back for the rest of the lease term. Lets say you totaled your car on 2nd month of 36 month lease, you will get the remanding 34 month’s payment. let’s say 1 pay of $8500, you will receive 8500/36x34 back. Some people are discussing one pay on the other thread. I think I get the concept right.

Anyone please correct me if i’m wrong.

That’s not what hear from my discussion with dealers and research online.

Hello Phil, I am interested in leasing the Bolt (base) with 12k miles. Can you give me the price again for the one pay?

thank you

Don’t start this debate in my thread please lol smh. but Gap insurance doesn’t get you your money back. I won’t go to in depth or debate it (take my advice or do your own research). check other threads. But because of inflated residuals you usually lose all or most of your one pay if the Bolt is totaled. I’ve had two customers so far total their cars 9they’re both ok) and come back for a second because they put $0 or net $0 down ($3,700 is net $0). If they had put all the money down they would have lost it. These cars are expensive to make, apparently it doesn’t take anything too much to total them out.

That being said, its all the same to me. I make a flat rate. the main reason I don’t do One pay’s is because I can’t quote them with my system. Not because I advise against it (but I do). It’s always your choice.

The situation with Bolt is not like a normal one pay. check with GM financial. It has to do with the residual value which on Bolt being inflated. I’ve seen what insurance actually paid. Again, I don’t care one way or the other when it comes to what decision a customer makes, it’s just my job to provide info. I just dislike misinformation.

People like dealing with me because its easy and it is what I say it will be. I’ve talked to tons of customers who couldn’t get any dealer close to the one pay deals posted and some who have gotten close, so it’s very up and down. I don’t want to go through a negotiation any more then you do. I prefer the lowest available from the start, You guys know that’s my style.

For those of you that don’t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular “come over and we’ll talk” or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guy…"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didn’t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. I’ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didn’t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone who’s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@ben22d
Just drove back home with a Bolt LT from Phil. He was super easy to work with, and as everyone else on this forum has mentioned, the deal was exactly what we had discussed over email. Highly recommended

@hs20171d
Leased a 2017 Bolt EV from @ChevyPhil this weekend. Phil and his manager Armando Arteaga are very easy to work with and quick to respond to your questions. The deal was same as posted on the LH form, no surprises or hidden fees. They did not try to up-sell anything. I’d recommend contacting them if you are in the market for anything Chevy .

@Alexeis
Sent one of my employees your way I guess you sold them a Bolt over the weekend and they were very happy with the deal!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Sent one of my employees your way I guess you sold them a Bolt over the weekend and they were very happy with the deal!

Thank you so much! it’s always nice to hear from the people I get referrals from. I rarely get the chance to say thank you to those of you who send people my way. I always do my best to give them the best experience possible and live up to what you told them about how I do business. I’m glad they’re happy and thanks again!

As a lot of you know we have been selling a lot of Bolts lately and are currently sold out. We’ve had shipments of 20 sell out in a day and now we’ve taken deposits on all incoming units for this month.
I checked the remaining Bolts that we have coming in, and it looks like they’ll be arriving in December.(new availability on options and colors coming)

So i’m starting a waiting list for December deliveries. Now the waiting list is going to be mostly off my reputation because we don’t know what prices will be like in December (but people know mine will be the lowest around). I know most LH customers are concerned with price of course and most of you ave seen my November pricing, but right now it’s about the vehicles. We know the prices are great that’s why their sold out.

I’ll be doing quotes on the first of the month to update, but for now Please email me your First name, Last name, phone number, and which bolt colors and options your open to (the more open the better. if your only open to one color and configuration you probably waited to long in the year to be picky and try to get these prices).

I’m happy to help, i’m just getting everything sorted out and after the 1st i’ll be taking deposits on December units after I can quote pricing.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose (contact me before generating a sales lead somewhere and if your working with one of my co-workers I can’t help you)

I’m waiting for some good Volt deals

Well my Bolt thread is not the place to find them… lol

Try my other one that says Bolt, Volt, Cruze. I posted some Volt deals the other day.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose (contact me before generating a sales lead somewhere and if your working with one of my co-workers I can’t help you)

Hello,

I am interested in Chevy bolt on lease.your quotation above are in my reach. How to get in touch with you

Satish