Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

It’s fine. No confusion. Actually a plus since we’re able to see historical data on prices prior and promotions.

Manufacturer incentives were stronger back then. My one pay from Phil was 8500 in 2020 on a 38,455 MSRP.

2 Likes

Agree. Those were hell of a deal. But the numbers don’t add up to $8500 on the MSRP minus incentives…Have you tried plugging it into the calculator?

How do you know it doesn’t add up? Do you know the discount and RV/MF of that deal?

3 Likes

The rebates for May depend on whether you will turn in a Bolt or not. It is a $2250 difference.

Demand is too strong and supply is short too. Units move fast.

Yes, can you please remove this? It’s only going to cause confusion.
A deal like this is only available if you get a DeLorean and drive 88 mph lol.

One of the reasons I stopped posting prices is because a lot of people showed they had very little respect for me and my business, they’ll just print that out bring it into every dealership including my dealership and I get no credit for that deal.

I do this in my extra time on top of my normal work that I have to do, I go above and beyond to provide additional information for folks, I expect to get paid for my work.

The only way to do that is by making people text me their info before they get the pricing.

7 Likes

That’s Word for Word exactly what I was going to say lol.

So I do have unit starting to become available.
Yesterday I had a cancellation on an EV 2LT with Bose that someone had reserved but backed out when it arrived.
So someone on the waiting list just drove it home this morning.

The waiting list is a very unofficial type thing in the sense that it’s not in a particular order.
I sort it by what vehicle you’re looking for, send out a blast when I have a vehicle like that, and first come first served to come get it.

We also have EUV’s on the lot that are being fixed (slowly but surely), every time they take one into the service department to fix I’m able to reserve that unit. Those also go to folks on the waiting list.

Chevy Phil
415-596-6262 (text preferred)
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Buy Your Own Chevy Lease With Me!

How do I have less lease buyouts than my coworkers? how embarrassing lol

If you or anyone you know wants to buy out your own Bolt/Volt lease (makes more sense than ever in this current market)
I’d be happy to help process your purchase.

No inspection fee, and convenient as I can usually have you in and out in less than a hour
(average 30min) if you send me all needed info online.

Even for a cash purchase, why send a check and have to go to the dmv yourself, let us handle everything for you.

Phil Gileno (Chevy Phil)
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

I have a five page standardize GM Lease Agreement. In what paragraph is there an inspection fee required? I just read through it and I don’t see it, could you point out to us (Page paragraph etc.)

1 Like

Hey Phil,

Just wondering, why would there be an inspection fee for buying out my lease(at other dealerships)? What has to be inspected?

Thanks,
Richard

1 Like

Better question is which Bay Area dealership will process it for you without an inspection fee?

It’s optional if the dealership wants to process lease return purchases at all. Any dealership that does has an inspection fee.

If you haven’t run into that situation than You’re most likely not in the bay area or have not purchased attempted to purchase your lease through a dealership (GM dealership at least)

We get calls every single day with customers wanting to purchase their lease and asking if there is a fee and how much.
So it’s common knowledge that there is one, and I offer it without one. Please spread the word!

2 Likes

It’s really difficult for me to explain to you why there was a fee that I don’t charge…

Try calling any dealership, and ask them what the dealership lease buy out inspection fee is and what is for.

And see how nice to you they are if you don’t like it lol.

Contact me directly to purchase your lease!
Why go to the DMV yourself?
Why handle financing yourself?

@ChevyPhil
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

I mean, I’m not claiming to be the most charming guy in the world necessarily, but I will toot my own horn by saying I think hanging out with me for 30min is better than being at the DMV for a hour or two lol.

7 Likes

I have a few units available today, very short term situation so if you’re ready to jump on one please text me your info.

@ChevyPhil
Phil Gileno

Some People have leases due now, gas is $6 a gallon, people have different situations, and not everyone is a LH deal hunter, a lot of people just need a car.
If you need a car, and you can’t find anything cheaper than a bolt, wouldn’t you take a bolt? over the idea of just not having a car or buying a expensive used car… it still makes sense for most buyers I’ve spoken to.

Also something to consider is that msrp doesn’t equal sales price, Hyundai ev’s in the Bay Area are $10k over sticker. A hybrid Corolla is $6k over.
Everything has a mark up.
Most dealers are even marking up bolts right now.
So With overwhelming demand at this current price, if you were in change wouldn’t you just charge a $6k mark up on the 23’s to even it out? They’d still sell out… so why wouldn’t they…
Now I don’t know the future any more than anyone else, but thats what I’ve heard.

So I don’t control pricing, but I make estimates based on the info I have. In this market it seems like it wouldn’t make any sense to lower the price.

That being said, I’m staying on top of it and I will post an update if it changes.

5 Likes

Lol, no one is getting that price if supply remains the same. They can call MSRP $1, market will dictate what the price will be.

1 Like

How many '23 Bolt EV & Bolt EUV are going to be produced?

I just last week leased a bolt and will most likely lease another '23 when they land. absolutely love the car.

1 Like

Cars are Starting to roll in, out of the 9 we just got we had 2 cancellations, so I have two EVs available right now.
Red 1LT with com/conf packages msrp $34,505
White 2LT no options msrp $35,385

If you want one of these two contact me right away.

Chevy Phil
415-596-6262

Side note
And if these two don’t match your needs, contact me anyway and let me know exactly what you’re looking for so I can put you on the list for cancellations.
They’re starting to become available here and there.
Some customers put deposits on multiple different brands and will take which ever will come first. so I should get some available here and there.