Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

2021 bolts available now, contact myself or Misha for a specific quote or deal.
Purchase and lease deals available as well as the GM cash card bonus cash.

Hi Phil,

I’m looking for a 2020 LT with DCFC in any color.

Please LMK what you have in cars and terms.

Thanks,
James

You have like 2 days left, your best bet is call him. He probably has no time to get back to you.

1 Like

Is the buypower 3k card offer still working? Can someone share link for details. The current dealership is telling me it is expired.

Check out this lease, $2k total drive off and $112 per month!

It is expired. Ended on 3/1

Contacted MISHA, mentioned “Chevy PHIL” and he said the posted price already included $500 off. So as many are complaining here, looks like Phil and Misha won’t talk to each other and deals from them are never the same! :confused:

I tried the $500 off thing and got messages saying people would rather have me post the prices with all the discounts, so I took the time to make a new sheet.
I just forgot the delete the other post, just a human error, sorry about that. but this is the official pricing including everything.
You can see it’s more then 500 lower then what was posted before.

Sent a text to you and Misha, looking for 2 Bolts, an LT and Premier.

Ok, I’ll have Misha give you a call right away. Thanks.

Do we know the 2020 Bolt lease program ends March 31, 2021, or does it for sure go through April 30, 2021?

I also texted Misha today, but I couldn’t quite understand the excel sheet…
I want a Bolt LT loaded (w/ Costco and teacher, my zip code 93923), then what would be my one time payment? Thank you.

what does the table Supplier, GM Lease, Non-GM Lease, GM LSE & Supplier, and non-GM LSE & Supplier mean?

thanks!

The price varies depending on what rebates you qualify for. Supplier only, GM lease only, Non-GM lease only, Supplier + GM lease, and non-GM lease + Supplier.

1 Like

Updated numbers $3,499-$6,249 depending on what your qualify for.

I posted a few different scenarios. Contact my associate Misha for specific quotes and info.
Misha (718) 689-2826

How much it cost to ship it to 91775 zip code

Hey everyone, as you can imagine business has picked back up after these price drops, Contact my associate Misha for specific quotes and info.
Misha (718) 689-2826

Please be patient and understanding during evenings and weekends. Or make an appointment and get all your questions answered at the time or purchase. Thanks

Just got a Bolt Premier thanks to @ChevyVick and Misha! It wasn’t much more than a lot of other dealers were offering for an LT+DCFC!

Thanks!

Can you share all your details for us?

Can I put my friend as co-signer who has a competitor lease and get conquest? That friend already got this deal. So it will be using the same lease paperwork as proof on two purchases.