Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

I recently did a mortgage and probably my credit would taken some deep hit. I was at FICO 821, so probably now I will be 760+. I am on Foreign work visa. My employer is part of supplier discount. Do you think I can still be considered for this deal?

Your credit score will work, but with a visa it depends how long the visa is for. Send me a email and we can go over some info to see If we can get you approved.

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Any updated deals on the volt after the 18% price cut?

I think that was only for '18s. Not sure if you can find one in CA.

Lowest price since a 2017! this is what youā€™ve been waiting for!
expired
Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

WOW ! $8,999 Onepay looking very good. Now if we can get our friendly SoCal girl to convince her Boss to Blow out their Bolts as well, I may get another just to alternate color each day.

1 Like

Nice. Whatā€™s the one-pay for LT with all the driver confidence packages?

iā€™m sold out so iā€™m not sure, we didnt order too many of those and they actually sold well. iā€™ll put one together based on msrp later and add it to the post. I have a few with dcfc and with conf1 that Iā€™m going to post

You sure about these numbers?

Is this competitive lease or Chevy lease as well?

either way, any current lease of any brand in your household.

Email or text is best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

For those of you that donā€™t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular ā€œcome over and weā€™ll talkā€ or ā€œall you should care is the monthly paymentā€
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guyā€¦"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didnā€™t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. Iā€™ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didnā€™t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone whoā€™s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@ben22d
Just drove back home with a Bolt LT from Phil. He was super easy to work with, and as everyone else on this forum has mentioned, the deal was exactly what we had discussed over email. Highly recommended

@hs20171d
Leased a 2017 Bolt EV from @ChevyPhil this weekend. Phil and his manager Armando Arteaga are very easy to work with and quick to respond to your questions. The deal was same as posted on the LH form, no surprises or hidden fees. They did not try to up-sell anything. Iā€™d recommend contacting them if you are in the market for anything Chevy .

@Alexeis
Sent one of my employees your way I guess you sold them a Bolt over the weekend and they were very happy with the deal!

@thetoad
one of those went to the guy I sent your way? (Jignesh) (Yes it idid!)

howardhsu3h
@ChevyPhil leased my wife a 2018 Chevy Volt LT. It wasnā€™t as sweet of a deal as what people were seeing in March, but he made every effort to use every rebate possible. I wonā€™t publish the deal here since what applies to us wonā€™t necessarily apply to you. However, I will say it was very easy to deal with Phil. It was no nonsense. I told him what deals I had seen and what I had already been offered. Phil came back with the best deal he could give us. We took it. When we sat down with the finance manager, the deal presented by Phil was exactly what was on contract. No up-selling, no nonsense, and no time wasted.

Thanks @ChevyPhil.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi Phil, sent you an emailā€¦

1 Like

WOW! what a crazy weekend. 7 deals today plus a bunch yesterday. The deal will keep going until I post otherwise when we hit our volume goals. The deal is only on my aged units (vehicles over 90 days on the lot) and iā€™m starting to run out of the base LT. If you want one get it this week while I can guarantee this deal.

Email or text is best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Deal extended until I post otherwise. Weeknight appointments before 8pm are going to be the shortest time at the dealership. My normal schedule is 12pm-9pm Wed-Sun.

Iā€™m going out of town saturday for a wedding so appointments need to be before then or on Sunday.
The deal is only on or clearance units on the lot and they are going fast at this price. I donā€™t think I need to describe how crazy this deal is, but you donā€™t want to be one of the people who misses it by waiting to long.

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Reminder, I will be out of town Saturday but iā€™m setting appointments for Sunday or early next week. Email or text me for appointment times.

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

Updated 5/24

This is it, That super low price deal weā€™ve been waiting for! The lowest price since 2017.

expired

1 Like

Updated 5/24

Deal expired, clearance units sold out except the shock color.

Clearance units are running out and might not make through the weekend, come get one now if you want this deal. (mostly with dcfc left)

Here is my schedule.

I work Wed-FrI 12pm-9pm . Iā€™m off monday and tuesdays but for some reason I get more contact Monday and Tuesday then any other days lol.

In your email please answer these questions and so I can add you to my computer system at work and send you some info.

Personal information

What is the First name and last name of the person Registering the vehicle? (As it appears on their license)

-What city are you in?

-What is your cell phone number? (or the person registering the vehicle)

-Are you working with anyone at Capitol Chevrolet?

-When are you looking to finalize your deal?
(please be specific)

-Have you driven the vehicle yet?

This will determine what rebates youā€™re qualified for and other quote details

-Do you have a Current lease in your household?

-How many miles per year would you like to go?

-Do you work for a company that qualifies for supplier pricing?
(Or educator, Student, Grad, military, first responder)

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Just wanted to say big THANK YOU! for Phil (and Misha) that help me get into a new Bolt earlier this month for a great price.
This is the second Chevy EV I leased from Capital Chevrolet and in both cases, I had a great experience.

TM

1 Like