Bay Area AUDI Dealer will Beat Offers!

Audi of Oakland presents:

We will BEAT any new Audi offer you have from a Bay Area Audi dealership by $250 minimum. Whether lease or finance, we will beat it.

Current Inventory: AUDI OAKLAND NEW CAR INVENTORY

Contact me via phone at 510-600-9572 (call or text) or email at Omar.Ibrahimi@swickard.com

Take advantage of our aggressive pricing and get into a new Audi today!

1 Like

Beat by how much? $1, $200, $500?

2 Likes

Are you allowed to Lease out of state? Our other audi guy can’t.

We will beat them by $250 minimum. Some cases, depending on the car, could be more.

@forbs I spoke to my DMV department and Audi Financial, we can do out of state leases. Depends on which state you are in. Please text me or email me to chat.

Contact me via phone at 510-600-9572 (call or text) or email at Omar.Ibrahimi@swickard.com

I was actually posting for the others who keep asking. So you might want to update your post in the main thread

I have confirmed…we can do out of state leases depending on the state!

We WILL BEAT ANY BAY AREA AUDI DEALER OFFER on in stock inventory!

1 Like

Will you beat @Samaudibh ?

3 Likes

Any RS3’s?

1 Like

Unfortunately, no RS3’s right now. I do have a RS5 though.

If they are local Bay Area clients, I will do whatever I have to keep the business in the Bay Area. Bring me the offers!

1 Like

Just signed a Q4 e-tron with Omar and his team yesterday. He was transparent, offered a great price, and was by far the smoothest leasing experience that I’ve had. Great prices, great people. Thanks Omar!

1 Like

Thanks @ssw, was a pleasure working with you. Let me know if you ever need anything Audi related again! Hopefully see you soon for your second Audi from us :slight_smile:

Competition is healthy and welcome here.

2 Likes

I’ve got to give a huge shout-out to Omar and his team. Recently leased an Audi A5 from him and I’m seriously impressed. He really knows his stuff, guided me through all the ins and outs, answered every question. The entire leasing process was a breeze. You can tell he truly cares about customers and their satisfaction. I highly recommend anyone in the market for an Audi to reach out to Omar!!

1 Like

New Month…New Programs…Contact me for Audi Lease Deals!

If you want me to beat offers, please make sure you have the written quote sheet from the dealership!

Will you post an example of a “written quote sheet from the dealership” that would be acceptable as adequate for you to beat?

Sure, see attached. It will have to show Dealership name, stock number and complete breakdown of their discount and payments.

2 Likes

Closed due to new July thread being opened.