Bay area audi dealer - july special

LOCAL BAY AREA AUDI DEALER SPECIALS ON ALL NEW CARS!

CONTACT ME VIA TEXT (510-600-9572) OR EMAIL (omar.ibrahimi@swickard.com)…WILL BEAT ANY BAY AREA AUDI DEALER QUOTE!

Have to sell 100 new cars this month, happy shopping!

1 Like

Me and my friend we both got two cars from audi Oakland. We worked with Ryan Green. We got two Q7 premium plus vehicles. They gave a great price below any other dealership could offer us. Also the overall process was very smooth and straight forward. We had an excellent experience. Would highly recommend buying from this dealership.

2 Likes

Any A6 lease specials?

Hi Omar. What specials are you running for September? Any Q7 deals?

Is the Audi SQ8 ETRON currently available for pre-order? Is its discount the same as the Q8 ETRON? 36/15000

what deals do you have on Q8 etrons this month (september)
are you still offering - WILL BEAT ANY BAY AREA AUDI DEALER QUOTE! ?

They have never been able to beat other dealers. I am on my third Audi.

although not initially stated in the initial thread- Oakland requires other Bay Area Audi Dealer written deal quotes- majority of dealers won’t do this- especially when you are discussing a significant discount. I presented those discussed proposals on some Q8 etron deals and was greeted with “thank you for the opportunity- take the offers you’ve received. Maybe next time.” I’m on my 10th Audi.

Sorry for my late response, we always have specials. Email me, omar.ibrahimi@swickard.com

I have one incoming that is pre-sold, sorry! I doubt any dealership will be selling for below MSRP on the SQ8 e-tron.

Actually, bring me a quote from another Bay Area dealer, in writing, not verbal and I will beat it. I am the new GM here, previous management did whatever they did, now times have changed. Contact me if you want a fourth Audi, omar.ibrahimi@swickard.com

1 Like

Yes…we will beat any local audi dealerships written/paper quote. Email me, omar.ibrahimi@swickard.com

Please contact me directly, omar.ibrahimi@swickard.com…If its a written offer, please provide the quote given by dealership on dealership quote sheet.