Bank of America MB business loan offer

https://promo.bankofamerica.com/SB-auto-offer/

3 Likes

You could’ve said if you have a Small Business Account with BofA you can get up to $6000 off a new MBz

1 Like

Or people can see for themselves. And where did you see one must have “Small Business Account”? I think you can just get an auto loan with them.

Ah I read Small Business Client, and assumed Account

Yeah, but not sure it actually means BofA business account holders. At least doesn’t say anything on the first link. You get approved for their business loan - you become Small Business client.

There is nice cash on GLS450 and GLE350 for 179.

Actually it does

To enroll you must have an active, eligible Bank of America business checking account, and maintain a qualifying balance of at least $20,000 for the Gold tier, $50,000 for the Platinum tier, or $100,000 for the Platinum Honors tier in your combined qualifying Bank of America business deposit accounts
Edit: Or Merrill Lynch account

Where is that? To get extra 0.25% or 0.5% you must be Gold or Platinum.

No EQS. E Wagon is only $1000. #sad #lowenergy

4 Likes

Buy E350 4matic instead and get $6K :slight_smile:

And do what? Regret leasing it for the next 36 months?

Sedan :-1:t2:
Stalks :-1:t2::-1:t2:

No hybrids, one very overpriced wagon.

Well, then get GLE350 lol

What’s your point? :grin:

Preferred Rewards for Business members can get an interest rate discount of 0.25%–0.50% for a new Business Advantage Auto Loan purchase or refinance loan, based upon your tier at time of application.

If you are not Preferred, you get their normal rate for eveybody.

I’m always preferred, bear.

4 Likes

We need to create “Preferred Broker” title, just for you lol

3 Likes

1 minute later, someone will be “Most Preferred”

What did you mean by 179? Is that Section 179 for deduction with IRS? I have a Small Business Account with BoA, this could work for me on the GLE

Isn’t this just the same fleet discount you can also get with Penfed membership and/or employer affiliate?

Yep. $4k on GLE

@z0lt3c - Penfed is up to $1k, this is up to $6k on E350.

3 Likes

You can deduct any legit business expense even without 179. In fact, accelerated depreciation is usually only good for a business whose current-year pretax income is going to significantly exceed the next few years.

If your business is growing you probably don’t want to accelerate your depreciation.

1 Like