Balloon loan- any recomendations?

I’m having a difficult time finding banks/credit unions that have balloon loans. I found a few but was wondering if anyone has looked into this lately. If so, who was offering the best loans?

I’m in PA so I cant do the BMW select and Im getting a hybrid, so penfed saver is out.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

If your question relates to lease-end purchases with the intention to own, post under the Buy/Finance sub-category and tag “lease-end-purchase”.

Please tag if your question involves a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout, lease-transfer, etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

Ford has some

I just checked Penfed and they can do a payment saver on a 330e which is a hybrid. What type of hybrid are you considering?

Try at least two pages of Google results for “federal credit Union” which anyone can often join.

DCU, Navy Fed, Teachers, Bethpage, etc.

You should verify that. I know Penfed’s site says no EV/hybrid, but they still process them for people.

1 Like

I was searching for balloon auto loan I didnt search federal credit union. Thank you.

I was able to get approved for penfeds program but the rep told me that loan is not eligible for the $2500 bonus cash for bmw. I didnt see that information on their site though.

thanks! I assumed since it was a hybrid it wasnt eligible but they accepted the vin.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.