šŸ„“. Bacon's Car Concierge... Florida and beyond!

Best car buying experience Iā€™ve ever had. Period. I have leased three Acura MDXs and two Lexus RXs, with rather mediocre buying experiences. Tried to work on the deals on my own, but never felt satisfied that I got a good deal. Time came to buy a BMW X7. Stephen (Bacon) stepped in and guided me the entire way. I never once thought about utilizing a broker, until now. I read several reviews about the positive experience it can be, but the experience I had, far surpassed that. Stephenā€™s attention to detail and his ability to make you feel like you are his only client and get you a smokinā€™ deal is incredible. Additionally, his responsiveness to text, email, and ability to put the buying experience at ease, is greatly admired. Iā€™ll never lease another car without Bacon.

4 Likes

I just want to personally thank everyone for the amazing feedback. I apologize that I did not personally respond on the forums, but since all have now become friendsā€¦ I know you got the text messages!!

As I have moved into part-time teaching, and taking more time for Baconā€™s Car Concierge I am truly humbled by my amazing clients and trusting me for your car needs. Baconā€™s Car Concierge will remain 100% customer service based, with 100% transparencyā€¦

So thanks and let the fun begin!

3 Likes

Bacon (@Bacons_C.C ) is the man!

My very first lease and his patience guiding through the experience was superb.

Baconā€™s two business value disciplines, without any doubt, are customer intimacy/focus and product differentiation.

If you are on this page searching for a good car broker to get a deal, Bacon is your guy!

In addition to getting a professional who knows what he is doing, you get a sincere friend (rare to find these days).

I also want to thank @Batistuta for recommending Bacon to me.

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad everything worked out well. Enjoy your new car.

1 Like

Echoing what so many others have said here. This past January was my first time working with Bacon and it was every bit as awesome as everyone else has said while getting me a solid deal on a 2020 430i. He is always responsive and patient, even with my newbie questions and added stress of dealing with an atypical deadline and super busy day job. Highly recommend!

1 Like

Lifeā€™s better with Bacon and Mr. Bacon is no exception. As a first time leasee I wasnā€™t sure what to expect and never thought a BMW would be on radar. But after the first few messages with Bacon I knew I was in good hands. Not only does he respond with all information and concerns but he generally cares. The one thing I never liked about car salesmen is the pressure and urgency they try and induce on a deal. Not here! Zero hassle when working with Mr. Bacon and he goes above and beyond to not only get you a good deal but most importantly makes sure you are happy and satisfied.

Mid way through the process a little hiccup occurred with the deal and my work schedule bent me over a little bit but Mr. Bacon continued to make sure everything on my end was perfect. Canā€™t recommend him enough and heā€™s truly a great guy to work with!!
image|375x500

1 Like

Steven Bacon was incredibly responsive and effective in securing an awesome deal on a 2020 BMW M340i for my sister. He helped remotely broker a deal for my sister who is residing outside of the state of the BMW dealership, arranged reasonably-priced shipping to Miami, and even arranged for a remote close at her residence for convenience. He was very responsive during the entire process and suggested we hold on lesser offers until the right car came along at the discount we were aiming for.

My sister was out of town when the car arrived in Florida, and Steven even received the car for her from transport and washed it (lol) prior to her retrieving it from him. Iā€™d recommend his broker services without hesitation, and can now wholeheartedly agree with his assertion that ā€œeverything is better with Baconā€. Highly recommended!!

1 Like

Nick! Car looks great and enjoy it! Well once tax seas is done :joy:

1 Like

Chris it was a weird conversation with the wife on why I had so many BMWs in my garage!!! Always willing to help out a client and enjoy the customer service aspect of it all!!

Your car is next!!!

Hire Stephen you wonā€™t regret it!!!
His deals + his services VS. anything else you might be looking at yourself, are not worth wasting another moment of hesitation. I work a very hectic corporate job and I donā€™t have time to be running around town fighting for a car deal that is not a complete robbery. I wasnā€™t even able to call or text Steven right off the bat, so I casually sent him a simple message on here, and he responded within the hour. We messaged daily for weeks and his consistency never weakened. Extremely dependable and responsive!
From the very start, he was upfront and honest. I was given the outlined deal points, on what we both agreed to be fair for a BMW X5, lease; that he would go after. He did not give up, until it matched and I was left completely happy. He searched far and wide to find the car, because he actually has those country wide connections to get the best deals with. I am 100% confident that he got me the best Value for a BMW X5, on the market - in this country.
Stephen is vigilant with seeing you get the most financially sound car deal, that you will walk away feeling great about. I will be back in 35 months!!IMG_8319

2 Likes

Heather!!!

Thank you for staying with me through this all!! It was a lot of fun working with you and I hope that you enjoyed the wine!!! Letā€™s do it again in 3 year!!

Bacon is Best! From my first offer to my final deal arranged by Stephen, saved us amazing $$$$'s both OTD and on the monthly lease payments. Took care of everything from finding the exact car to enclosed delivery, with FANTASTIC followup after that. This was a business lease and he walked us through with zero pain. Weā€™ll be back!!!

4 Likes

I have been meaning to write a review for quite some time. First off, Bacon randomly found me via online and took me on. Went completely out of his way (even despite his I believe appendix rupturing right before a confusing two car BMW out of state deal closed). Went seriously way above and beyond what is expected.

He is extremely professional, friendly, resourceful, knowledgeable, and fair. I honestly could not recommend him more.

@Bacons_C.C did a wonderful job for me and my wife procurring an X3. He handled everything in a timely manner and was very quick to respond to any questions I had. He also handled shipping from Texas to South Florida. We got a great deal on the vehicle and I wouldnā€™t hesitate to use him again.

@sladams1 - Steve! What a beautiful car there!!! Thank you for trusting me on this car!! It was a lot of fun to work with you!! Hope you guys win the award!!

@slacker101 - Ryan- Ha! I still remember telling the hospital staff that they need to wait, and I needed to make sure all the logistics were in place for the shipping of the two cars!! That was a story for sure!

1 Like

@TimC - Tim, it was a pleasure working with you and your wife! Enjoy that X3 and thank you for the kind words!

Bacon is the best!!! From my first to call to discuss and finally to sign the lease, it only took less than a week. While I was getting bloated payment estimates in NC, Bacon suggested a dealer in Florida. Everything was done online and I flew down to pick up my car and was back home within 24 hours. Special shout out to Elliot who is the finance manager for his time and making the whole process a pleasant experience.

I would recommend Baconā€™s Car Concierge 110%.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Before using Baconā€™s Car Concierge, I shopped around for a new car myself due to my current lease ending. I knew the offers I was getting were bad, so I turned it over to Baconā€™s and in a span of 8/9 hours I got a deal FAR FAR better than I had ever hoped for. Iā€™ll be using Baconā€™s every time going forward.