Back again, IL, seeking family-friendly sub-$400 leases

Hey, I’ve leased an Outback and a V60 (through Benedetto), and need another car. I’d like to keep payments under $400. Priorities:

1. Managing cashflow over the next 24 months.
  2. I prefer lower cars to put stuff on roof racks. Outback is great, but mega-SUV is no bueno.
  3. I have CostCo and Volvo loyalty, had 2x Subaru Outbacks.
  4. Need two car seats in the back, so compacts generally don’t work, but I am fine with sedans.
  5. I prefer AWD on leases since the second set of wheels with snow tires have dubious value on short term use.

Any thoughts?

I’m assuming you’re not in Chicago?

I don’t know what the programs are like in the midwest, but if they’re like they are in other regions, you may be able to score an XC60 B5 core at or close to $400 with Costco and loyalty. Loyalty is $4,500 in some regions on a 24-month lease.

2 Likes

loyalty is not 4500 in the midwest.

1 Like

I’m in Cook County but not Chicago. i have business relationships* with dealers in most of the US and could transport a car pretty easily.

*dealers love to overcharge vendors, so I don’t have relationships I can leverage on the transaction itself LOL.

Like I said, I didn’t know the program in the midwest, just providing a suggestion.

@Spells It is $4,500 in the northeast, plus $1,250 for Costco. If you qualify for A-plan, that’s another $500 too.

Nissan Altimas are leasing sub 400, see if there are any BF sales in Marketplace.

nobody in the northeast will deal w cook county. i, for one, would pay not to.

Why? I’ve done several out of state transactions.

Check out broker deals in the Marketplace for cars that meet your needs. Once you have narrowed down your choices, feel free to share before signing.

@forbs, what is “BF sales”?

BF = Black Friday

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.