Back again, early in the search.... looking to relinquish my "Meme" status

Look how insane this is

So dealer is giving 9k as equity for trade but like I said, lease trade in doesnt qualify as tax credit eligible so is better to just sell to whatever kia dealer can pay the most. Carvana can’t buy kia lesses so thats a dead end

Cant upload video, but baiscally car is 19k and they are charging 29k. Should be illegal.

You’re better off financing both the RAV4 and the CRV.

They hold value really well and the TCO is much better for ownership instead of leasing.

Ok… Now I have to know what’s in the “Dennisisms Book” they give you for “free” on that window sticker…

1 Like

Asking For deal check:

Basically Getting the vehicle at MSRP plus I qualify for a few incentives. Fought like heck to get to these numbers… The last time I was in there they had me paying $379 a month… But that was with last months numbers which should have been… 36/12 Zip: 30809 mf .00183/ RV 62%. The $5,600 down is for a lease trade in that has equity in it. This deal is for my mother-in-law. She is criminally bad with money, and I would love to keep that money in a savings… but she will find a way to it and spend it all. I know that sounds bad but its simply the truth… so please no flaming on that aspect.

Additionally, I understand financing could be an option but for here to get this vehicle at this payment… leasing is technically her only option due to the fixed income aspect.

new numbers for Sep are 36/12 mf .00247 and 63%RV

The above picture is from last week, with the previous mf and rv… their payment was estimating 379… my calc was estimating 355…

also they are saying the aquistion fee is 995 and not 650… which i will fight…

since then I got $300 more for the trade… and found another incentive they didnt tell me about… so this is where I feel like I am sitting now… ( I being my mother in law…)

No Tax? Man GA must be nice

TAX IS 6.6% in Ga.

Then why is it $29.63?

Those were prelim numbers prior to them realizing I was trading in a Lease I believe… but idk man…

You could use more of the equity as MSD rather than just putting it all down on the lease.

BUT

The person signing the docs has no interest in any advice offered here, so what’s the point of this thread?

1 Like

I am signing the docs, just asking if this seems like its a good deal or not. Everytime I post on SIGNED, i get yelled at and told the deal was horrible etc… so I am just asking for someone to check the calc, and make sure that when I go in there… that this should be within a few dollars of the loan payment they come up with. Bc I realize that they will always try and pull something… also…why do u think they are inflating the acquisition fee.

Tavt is tax

Shouldn’t this read that ‘you’ come up with? Leasehacking 101, still need to read. Don’t go in until your deal is accepted.

Leasehacking 101…you should already know what the ACQ fee should be, and if they’re inflating it. AFAIC, you’re still giving them the reigns.

https://www.toyota.com/southeasttoyota/deals-incentives/rav4_lease_bb4d8d2c-1ccd-44a7-af7e-711bdf33bee5/

according to this, the acquisition fee is. $695. So they are clearly inflating the numbers. Also does this posted “lease deal” raise any red flags on the deal “I have came up with”

Or they’re using TFS and not SETF? Or other way around. Or a different other bank. Etc.

This is really helpful, veryy straight to the point… pretty sure I have read this before but will def be printing this out and hand carrying to the dealership

1 Like

And what will that achieve?