Baby's first hack: Nissan Ariya Engage+e40ce 331/month NY

Hello everyone. I am a long time lurker , that just got the first ever hack in the bag. Nissan Ariya Evolve + e40ce with

MSRP: 46980
Discount: 41950
Tax: 8.38%
MF: .00338
RV: 73
DAS: 331 + DMV

This calc is not exact, I will get the exact numbers after taking delivery of the car tomorrow, which I verified when I went in to do do the credit app and sign. 331 is the monthly payment, rest assured. DAS: 1st month and DMV

This was such an ordeal, because I was hacking for my family, as I am still in college and share the 2nd car with people at home. We were flip flopping on which car to choose, one person saying they want a Nissan, another person says we should get an Acura, I nearly went crazy scrolling Edmunds. Until I just locked in and went after the Ariya. Turns out the best deal was from a dealer 5 minutes away from my house!

Something I found helpful: learning to calculate lease numbers by hand! Also getting the numbers independently verified on Edmunds. Still don’t think I got any good at negotiating, rather just lucked out and pounced when a deal appeared.

Thank you to all the helpful hackers who gave me and others advice along the way. Special thanks to @Bluemkn57cars a hacker, whose posts and tips I find especially helpful.

Anyways, its time I get back to studying for finals before I flunk out of college. Definitely hiring a broker next time :laughing:

7 Likes

Congrats on your deal. Enjoy the car.

1 Like

Congrats on the new ride and your first hack!

1 Like

Nah, you have tasted the thrill of the hunt, you’ll come back for another. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nice deal for a nice EV, well done.

Enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Appreciate it!

Thank you!

thank you :smiley:

tbh I’m already rearing to go again. Thanks! :laughing:

1 Like

100% the same. The devil on my shoulder has had to be swatted away a few times in the last few months.

I don’t need another car though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly, this website induces FOMO really bad. I came here last december and got a good deal on EQB. I don’t need another car for now, however looking all other lease deal I can get with cheaper monthly than my eqb really incite me to get another one LOL. I was not considering to unload my e46 prior coming to this site, however I’m thinking of getting rid of it so I can try to get another ev lease :stuck_out_tongue:

Blasphemy! One does not unload e46s - e46s unload you :smile:

1 Like