Autopia Auto Broker - CA & NY/NJ/CT

Sam from Autotopia is the man! Helped me find a killer deal on a 2019 BMW 330i comfort package with virtual cockpit! Works very quick and hard to get you the best deal possible. Found me a great deal within two days of contacting him. Super happy with what I got, chill easy to work with guy. Contact Sam if you ever need work done highly recommended! Thanks again man appreciate you!

1 Like

Was a pleasure working with you bud! and happy was able to secure you that deal! Hope you enjoy your new ride in great health!

Worked with Sam at Autopia to lease a nice BMW 430i GC. Sam is professional, efficient and always reachable even it’s night time. Same made the who process painless that I don’t even bother to talk to any dealerships. He made the graduate credit work even I got my previous degree from a different country and the deal is pretty great even I don’t have BMW loyalty. Definitely will recommend Sam if you want to get a nice deal without any efforts.

1 Like

Was a pleasure working with you! Hope you enjoy it in good health.

1 Like

Hello! I worked with Rod from Autopia and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He was able to secure me exactly what I was looking for with minimal fuss, paperwork or time expended. He was even able to navigate a difficult situation when the dealership delivered the wrong model. I recommend fully without reservation.

1 Like

Thank you Drew! I enjoyed working with you as well and hope you guys enjoy the car in good health!

Just got a beautiful 530e in NorCal from Sam at Autopia. Great experience, clear communication and a great price. Delivered to my house without any of the complexity or drama of negotiating with a dealer (tried that, and wasn’t able to get them to agree on the price I wanted). Thanks Sam!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! Was a pleasure working with you, Hope you enjoy it in great health!

I just got my 2019 BMW 330i with @autopia and it was so fast and easy to work with. Sam asked what kinda car and features I liked and he searched for a few days to try to find exactly what I want. He understood how important some features were to me, took the time and did not even rush me. Best of all, he got me a deal that NO OTHER DEALER/BROKER could come close to too.

If you are looking for a BMW/Mercedes//Audi definitely reach out to them. I will be sending everyone to Sam from now on. You are Amazing man!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words bud, was a pleasure working with you! Hope yu enjoy it in great health!

I came across Sam at Autopia via LeaseHackr. I told him what I was looking for and Sam was so responsive and the patience to answer my million questions because I was looking for my first EV so there are lots to learn. Next thing I knew he was getting me an i3 in the color and budget I was looking for. Never in my dream I thought I can afford an i3. And the process was so easy and effortless. I have to deal with leasing or buying a car often among my family and my friends. Each time I had to spend weeks shopping among dealers. I tried brokers before and they don’t add much value to what I can do on my own. Sam is such a breath of fresh air I can’t stop telling my friends about him. I will never buy another car again except going thru Sam, not just for the deal and time saving, but for his pre and post sale service. I am still stoked after getting my car yesterday.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! Was a pleasure working with you sir! And I got to learn more about the I3 as well! Hope you and your wife enjoy it in great health!

1 Like

This review has been a long time coming, just got caught up with so many things so first I would like to apologize to Rod (@autopia) for posting this review a few months down the line, especially since he went above and beyond to get the vehicle I selected. Despite some hiccups we had with narrowing the exact car I wanted down early because of the price, he stuck with it and I could not be happier. In addition, Ethan (@ethanrs) also assisted Rod and I in closing the deal, answered all my questions, and helped me get on my way, and was also excellent in regards to the customer service provided. I’ll post some pictures soon, but I highly recommend these individuals for their service. I WILL BE a repeat customer. I have had 0 (knock on wood) issues with my 19’ Land Rover Velar, since I got it in April and it is still turning heads. Thank you both for your assistance!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and I’m so happy you’re enjoying your Velar! Congrats and hope you continue to enjoy it in good health!

1 Like

Got a BMW 330i from @autopia with Sam! Great guy, hassle free buying experience. I told him my budget and what I can put down, and he looked around many dealerships to find a perfect car for me! Very happy with my lease. I didn’t want a delivery, but I wanted to see the car before I actually signed the contract. Sam picked me up from my home and took me to the dealership that was more than 30 miles away. Thank you Sam, I really appreciated your hospitality and service. I strongly recommend him!

David

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words my friend, was a pleasure working with you!

I contacted Sam from Autopia, he was super helpful and got me a great deal without Loyalty. He was very helpful and patient through the whole process. Answered a ton of questions that helped me take the step towards a great car.

He even got my car delivered to my front door, and helped with every step of the process, not only getting the deal, also with the financial side of it and kept in touch even after the sale was completed.

I completely recommend him, and will contact him next time I need to get a car.

Thank you @autopia Sam for the pleasant experience and for helping me smooth all the wrinkles in the process.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! Was a pleasure working with you bud, she looks stunning! Hope you enjoy it in great health!

I recently dealt with Sam at @autopia , and it was a better experience than I could have imagined. I was looking for a very specific car, (BMW 330Xi Sports Wagon). Other brokers I spoke with told me it wasn’t possible to get around my price range and tried to push a sedan on me. Sam worked tirelessly for two days to secure me the last new 330 wagon available in California. In between, he also found some time to re live some past memories as we went to the same college. He even brought in a partner to ensure delivery worked around my busy schedule. I have already referred my neighbor and close friend, and will be using them again when I am in the market!

2 Likes

Was a pleasure working with you! Was great reliving the old great school days! Hope you and your family enjoy it in great health!