Autopia Auto Broker - CA & NY/NJ/CT

Thank you for the kind words and I am glad it all worked out. I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Absolutely wonderful experience dealing with Rod at Autopia. I was brand new to Leasehackr. Probably the easiest automobile transaction I’ve ever had in my life. I literally went from texting him to having the car delivered to my house less than 24 hours later. Everything he said was 100% correct. I got an amazing deal and look forward to working with Autopia and Rod again in the future. I cannot praise them highly enough.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! Congrats on the new car and hope you enjoy it!

Sam helped me score a unicorn deal on a BMW 7 Series, my circumstances caused many obstacles throughout the process but Sam was there day or night to help me solve whatever issues arose. If your considering Autopia give them a call I guarantee you’ll feel like you called the right guys.

Most important things throughout my experience

1. Never lied to
  2. Always had my interest in mind and not the dealer
  3. Always available and provided factual numbers and information
1 Like

Glad it all worked out at! Hope you and your family enjoy it in good health. Keep the Gif’s coming in!

I worked with Rod at Autopia to find a deal on a loaner 2018 X2. He found the car with the exact specs we were looking for and at a great deal. Start to finish took 6 days and car was delivered to our house!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the kind words! I am glad we were able to find the exact specs you were looking for from a further away dealer and have the car shipped to you! Hope you enjoy it in good health!

I worked with Rod on leasing a 2019 Ram Big Horn truck. 5 stars does not do Rod justice! He was always available to talk, whether early in the morning or late in the evening, very knowledgeable about both the truck I was interested in & how the industry in general works. I had VERY specific things I wanted in my truck, as well as things I didn’t want that could have made this process impossible but Rod was able to make it all work, and all at the right price! I was in & out of the dealership in literally 40 minutes. EVERY aspect of the lease (car, terms, prices) were exactly as they were described over texts/email. He even helped facilitate (and pay for) the return of my previous car lease which had nothing to do with this deal but as always Rod went above & beyond.

If you’re not using Rod & Autopia you’re doing it wrong.

For those interested, my deals leasehackr score was an 11.3

2 Likes

Thank you Angelo for the great feedback! What a nice truck - hope you and your family enjoy it in good health!

1 Like

Seriously, don’t waste your time and money trying to negotiate with dealers, ask for Sam at Autopia. He found me a blowout deal on a new 2019 SQ5 Black/Black 2019 SQ5 Sport, Black Optics, 21" rims, Napa Leather, Bang & Olufsen sound. See pic below!

I had 4 months left on my Audi Q5 lease and within less than 2 weeks I’m now in a new SQ5. Sam has strong dealer contacts in the fleet and sales departments throughout California and can quickly find the exact car, trim, features and price for you, especially for Audi, BMW and Mercedes Benz.

I did not even have to go to the dealer, SQ5 was delivered to my home and they picked up my Q5. Sam handled everything smoothly from start to finish. I did not even think it was possible to get the rates he did. Thank you Sam and Autopia!! So stoked with my new SQ5!!

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! She looks stunning!! Hope you enjoy it in good health.

Quick thank you to Rod from @autopia got a nice little 2018 BMW X2 xdrive loaner 2000miles for 23mo payments of 343 with the first rolled in. 24/10. 46k msrp. I had all codes but grad. Rod was ez to work with. Did a deal at 10pm the last day of April. Thanks pal. [quote=“autopia, post:1, topic:106921, full:true”]
Hello all - we have a few threads for SoCal and NorCal, so please be sure to check them for our latest deals. Compliments and constructive feedback is welcome here!

Best way to reach us is via text messaging at 323-918-5533.

Thank you!
[/quote]

checked out your site and the downpayments and monthly are very high

Thank you for your input! We are still working on the platform tech, so pricing is still not accurate on our site. Should have it working with live pricing in a couple of months.

Rod @autopia was transparent, patient and professional throughout the whole process of leasing my 2018 BMW 330i Demo. He got me a great deal that I wouldn’t have come close to getting on my own. The only mistake he made was telling me that I was getting an Sdrive rear wheel drive, instead of the $2000 more expensive Xdrive 4-wheel drive, LOL. Well, I won’t complain about getting a 2k more car for the same price.

I will be referring family and friends to Rod, telling them to not make a decision until talking to Rod. Do yourself a favor and talk to him before you make a final buying decision, and thank me later.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! I hope you enjoy your car in great health!

I was in a situation where I needed a new car fast. Found Leasehackr, learned how leases work, found Sam with Autopia, and Sam had a car delivered to my office all within one week. All done without ever stepping onto a dealership. The whole process working with Sam was incredibly easy. He is responsive and efficient, and I’m very happy with the deal I got on my Audi S4 to say the least. I will be referring him more business, which is the best compliment I can pay.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, have fun with this beast and hope you enjoy it in good health!

Worked with Rod on an BMW 330i demo. Got my favorite color and definitely love the car and price. They worked late night, texted back promptly and help searched the dream car (I want a 3 series bmw with monthly payment below 350) by saving me tons of efforts and time. The deal they offered is sincere and the whole process went super quick and smoothly.

1 Like

Rod from Autopia was very transparent and professional. He gave me great deals on multiple cars, and was understanding when I switched cars on him at the last minute. I recommend Rod for anyone that’s interested in a lease. I will be coming back for my next car.

1 Like