Autopia Auto Broker - CA & NY/NJ/CT

Thank you for the kind words, have fun with this beast and hope you enjoy it in good health!

Worked with Rod on an BMW 330i demo. Got my favorite color and definitely love the car and price. They worked late night, texted back promptly and help searched the dream car (I want a 3 series bmw with monthly payment below 350) by saving me tons of efforts and time. The deal they offered is sincere and the whole process went super quick and smoothly.

1 Like

Rod from Autopia was very transparent and professional. He gave me great deals on multiple cars, and was understanding when I switched cars on him at the last minute. I recommend Rod for anyone that’s interested in a lease. I will be coming back for my next car.

1 Like

Thank you for the nice words! Hope you enjoy your car in great health!

pm then direct for requests…this is a review thread.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Rod’s the man! Secured this :unicorn:. It not easy doing a deal remotely. @autopia made it seamless! Thx again! -Andrew

1 Like

I am absolutely 100% satisfied with Sam @Autopia. He helped me get an amazing lease deal on MB GLC300 and scored me the fleet discount the dealer wasn’t aware of. It’s my first time leasing and I’m from out of state, he helped every step of the way and always answered my questions promptly, with great patience. He also arranged the transport that delivered the car sooner than I expected. I am so grateful to him! I will recommend him to everyone I know and I will definitely go to him for my next lease. Thank you Sam!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! Was a pleasure working with you! Hope you enjoy your new car in good health!

1 Like

Working with Rod at @autopia was an awesome experience! Did everything online - never had to set foot in a dealership. Got a BMW 330i 2018 demo for an absolutely amazing deal. The car was delivered to my door a few days after signing the contract. It’s a pleasure to drive. If you’re in the market for a new lease would definitely recommend working with @autopia!

1 Like

Thank you Alex! Great work with you and hope you enjoy it in good health!

Another satisfied customer here - Rod at Autopia was awesome to work with. I didn’t even know exactly which car I wanted, and he helped narrow things down based on current programs and availability. Found me a BMW loaner that happened to be at my local dealer, got me a solid deal, and made the pick-up process as easy as any I’ve had, with a clean car and completed paperwork waiting for me when I arrived.

I’ll absolutely use Autopia again next time around. Thanks Rod!

1 Like

This is a review thread.

Thank you very much for the kind words and congrats on the great deal!! Hope you enjoy your car in great health!

Got in touch with Sam at 9pm last night through text. Car was delivered to my house by 630 pm next day. Such a painless, seamless process. Everything went butter smooth. Price was outstanding for a nonloyalty x3. Beat everything else I saw. Sam was super courteous the entire time. He knew I was talking to other brokers, but was never pushy or demanding. Initially started talking to him about audi a4s and slowly transitioned to the x3 and we were able to make it work. He is willing to go the extra mile. Loved working with him and his group. Highly recommend.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! was a pleasure working with you, hope and your wife enjoy it in good health!

:thinking::grin:
Just realised it was posted late last night lol

This is a review thread.

I cannot speak highly enough of about Sam from Autotopia who landed me a great deal on a new BMW 328d with a LeaseHackr score of about 12 without any negotiation or even dealing with the dealership until signing papers. My car was delivered from NorCal to SoCal in about a day after the dealership received my lease papers which was amazing as well. Every time I tell a friend the price I’m paying monthly for my car with only 1.4k down, they’re amazed and ask how. Like many other lurkers on this forum, I was skeptical if I could ever land a great deal on a lease without some negotiation and heavy research, but Sam not only found the deal, but walked me through the process and made leasing a breeze even though this was my first lease ever (surely not my last!).

All in all, this was a great experience and I’ve been enjoying my car for about 2 weeks now. Rest assured, I will refer my friends to Sam if they’re looking for great customer service and a great deal.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words bud! Hope you enjoy your new car in good health!