🔥 AutoLeaseNinjas September Honda Deals! '22 Civics IN-STOCK | $2k DAS $249/mo '22 Civic Sport

:rotating_light: Honda Master Deal Sheet! :rotating_light:

August Update (8/5): ALN is offering Honda Deals at Fantastic Prices!
Instant quotes :100: are now available by using our deal configurator (See links in Google Sheet)
See google sheet for best terms, deals and calculator links
FREE DELIVERY for most (exceptions apply) metro NYC & NJ people or available for a small fee if you are slightly further away.
See spreadsheet for the deals! CX-5s remain very strong this month!

$449 Broker Fee

Any general questions can be asked and answered on this thread! If you are interested in moving forward on one of these cars please click the link to our Google Sheet. (link below). From there you can get an instant quote.

Alternatively, you can also PM us with any questions or help!

About Auto Lease Ninjas

• The Auto Lease Ninjas LLC was founded in 2019 to help make the auto leasing process stress free and easy. The ALN team handles the auto leasing process from start to finish. Customers can browse our selection of deals, calculate their payment and work with our ninjas to identify the perfect vehicle for them. Once the customer finalizes their choice of vehicle, all the preliminary paperwork can be done from the comfort of your living room and in most cases, the car can be delivered straight to your door!
  • We are bonded :white_check_mark: and licensed :scroll:
  • Our Reviews :writing_hand: : AutoLeaseNinjas (Northeast, South Florida, SoCal) Review Page

Some Fantastic Deals & Price Update :100:

PassPort Sport AWD - Best Midsize SUV Deal Period
$35,965 MSRP
36/10k
$224 Per Month (NO INCENTIVES REQUIRED!)
$3k Due ALL NJ TAXES & FEES INCLUDED
Click Link to Customize Deal: https://bit.ly/3mxDDC0

See other great CR-V, Pilot Deals & More

What trim level is the accord?
Is it 211 sign and drive? 36x211 with no money down plus broker fee?

1 Like

If you click on the Google doc link youll get the details and your question will be answered.

Even if it’s lx ur not getting that price for sure

Thank you for the info

My local Honda dealership quoted 279 a month and fist month due at signing. This was their first offer after I told them this would be my 3rd car from their dealership. I’m pretty sure I can do better than this if I negotiate but I’m still not sure if I want the accord or I should get a different car. So this deal is much better than 210+3k+broker fee.

MSRP on this car was 25,725
36m/10k
Zip 07702

@Stepan_Baltyan please check with Your dealer if the lease is from Honda Financial Services.
@AutoNinjas all those Honda leases on Your spreadsheet arre from Honda Financial Services?
A lot of NY and NJ dealers are working with local credit Unions or US Bank where monthly payments are substantially lower than those from HFS.
I think it will be beneficial for everyone to put Bank name for every lease posted on LH. @michael what do You think about that?. Everyone wants to compare apple to apple.

4 Likes

Upps . Sorry i missed that. Thank You!!!

Hello I am interested in the Sport 2.0 12k miles 36 months.

Very slim inventory for the Accord Sport 2.0, but happy to help.

For all those PM’ing - Odyssey’s are on a case by case basis and fluctuate semi frequently based on inventory level - please PM for a quote as we don’t have them posted on the site

I’ll take 2 LXs for $211

I’m interested in Civic hatchback sport. Can you provide me the information?

Is there any Kona EV available? I know it says red hot, not sure if you have any left!

Do you deal with PA?

3 Likes

Any Odyssey deals?

Any A6 or etron deals? Do you deliver in Seattle?

Updated (a while ago) for June, but forgot to post them here!

Very slim availability on Passports - maybe have 1-2 more that I can sell before the month ends. After that, they’ll be going at full pop

Filled out the inquiry!