šŸ”„ Auto Ninjas April Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $294 Per w Mazda Lease Return

Find me one please. 2 weeks is fine. Hope can get it earlier. :grinning:

Ready Now. Need Mazda CX-5 Signature. Color not important.

Programs, have gotten worse (by about $20 across the board). Discounts will shrink a little more too. Dealers are getting half the amount of allocations that they did in September. That being said, weā€™ll continue to provide competitive pricing relative to these unprecedented conditions.

oh damn that sucksā€¦ i mean i guess kinda figured it would happen

Do you do deals in CA?

Deals are Updated :white_check_mark: for October! LETS HAVE A GREAT MONTH

• Availability is even more slim than September, but will eventually get better toward the end of the month (and weā€™ll be locking in some inbound units for customers this month).
  • Getting a car this month is extremely difficult period, please be patient and flexible with trims/colors etc. In some cases we will need to ship cars in, perform locates, or reserve inbound units.
  • Start the process sooner, rather than later, as deals may get worse toward the end of the month
  • Full Pricing Sheet in Link Below
  • 2022s will arrive mid November, Donā€™t expect pricing to be better on those.

About ALN

OUR FL DEALER HAS ONE OF THESE ON THE GROUND RIGHT NOW
2021 CX-9 Touring Premium AWD w/ Captainā€™s Chairs
White w/ Black interior - ONLY 1 AVAILABLE
MSRP: $41,480
Discount: ~7%
Term: 36/10k
DAS: $3,999
Payment: $419/mo
*SHIPPING TO NJ INCLUDED!!
*INCLUDES NJ TAXES, TAGS & FEES
*Includes Mazda Owner Loyalty Rebate & Must be Tier 1+ Credit Approval

2 Likes

CX-5 GRAND TOURING RESERVE SPECIAL - NJ, NY, PA & CT ONLY
Only 3 available - DELIVERY INCLUDED!!
One of our dealers got a handful of CX5 GTRs in just in time for month end delivery. Grab an in-stock CX5 GTR AWD now and have it delivered end of the month! Limited Quantities!

$37K MSRP - Soul Red & Machine Gray Only
$398 Per Month
$384 Per Month - W/ Mazda Loyalty
Taxes & Inceptions Due at Signing (1st month, DMV, Doc, Acquistion, Taxes)
36/10k
INCLUDES HOME DELIVERY TO: NJ, NY, CT & PA
Assumes Tier 1 Credit

Email if interested - matt@autoleaseninjas.com

Live in a nearby state? Email us with your zip code for a custom quote - Mazda programs vary by region

1 Like

Any chance you can get me a car in the midwest?
Zip code: 64111.

Yes, but MF in your region is about double this market. Email matt@autoleaseninjas.com for a custom quote. We also have a Ford dealer that can accommodate your region if you are interested.

do you have HR-V available?
I canā€™t find any quote on deal configurator

Not currently, they are tough to come by and expensive. Probably wont have any available again until next month. We do have a handful of CX30 Select AWD coming in at one of our FL dealers expected to land mid-Nov. Weve had some clients reserving them. If you want a custom quote email matt@autoleaseninjas.com and we can quote with shipping.

Do you have Mazda CX9 Touring? I am from NY 11373

No however we can get you a Grand Touring.

Hi,

Iā€™m interested. Iā€™ve emailed you. Please let me know if you need any details. You can call me on the number mentioned if needed.

Thanks!

Awesome, just sent you back a reply :+1:

Hi
Iā€™ve sent you a message, can you please check and advise?

Thanks

Some no so great news in Mazda world - Allocations appear to be poor for the remainder of 2021, across all partner dealers. Things will improve the spring of 2022 though.

I can lock in discounts on any retainer paid prior to end of business day October 30th. I will be working that Saturday & Monday to fill existing clients orders and wonā€™t be taking new business until November 2nd.

Most readily available

• CX-5 Signatures (a small handful of GTRs)
  • CX-9 Signatures (a small handful of GTs)
  • CX-30 Turbo Premium Pluses (a small handful of Premiums)

Anything that is a lower level trim is off the table, or over sticker.

1 Like

Enhanced Mazda Pricing for December!! We Buy Lease Returns & Cars Too!

A Couple Killer Deals & Great Pre-Order Deals (Discounted Carbons & Buy Rate MF)

2021 CX-5 Touring Base AWD
MSRP: $30k
Monthly: $363 (NJ TAX INCLUDED)
Drive Off: $3k (ALL IN)
Term: 33/10k
Deal Link: https://bit.ly/31ChsVb
Loyalty Included (roughly $15 more without it)
Timeframe to Delivery: ~2 Weeks (pick-up can expedite)

2022 CX-5 Carbon AWD (Inbound Units)
MSRP: $32k
Monthly: $371 (NJ TAX INCLUDED)
Drive Off: $3k (ALL IN)
Term: 33/10k
Deal Link: https://bit.ly/31LeTzF
Loyalty Included (roughly $15 more without it)
Time Frame: Late January Delivery

OTHER DEALS
See Below:

WE BUY ALL CARS & LEASE RETURNS (even if you donā€™t get a car from us!)

• Quick & Efficient Quoting Process
  • Competitive Offers (often in line with Carvana)
  • Can buy all brands & lease returns, even the ones Carvana isnā€™t allowed to
  • See list below: Acura, Alfa, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Genesis, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Ram, Subaru, Toyota, VW

To Submit A Inquiry For a Lease Return: https://autoleaseninjas.net/contact

• Click ā€œSell Your Carā€

Interested in leasing a 2021, 22 AWD CX5 Carbon, preferably with the red interior. Are these still available?

Tier 1 credit.