Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

Highly recommend working with ALN. This was my second lease but first time using a broker.

Thomas and Ryan were extremely helpful and responsive via text and email. Was able to find our desired vehicle a week after our submission, brand new inventory before it hit the dealership’s website.

They set everything up with the dealership and we were back on the road in 30 minutes. Last time I went to the dealership, it took us almost 4 hours of waiting and haggling to get a decent deal.

We’re ending up saving a lot more this time around thanks to ALN’s knowledge and assistance. Their fee is worth every penny considering the time and money I ended up saving.

Thank you again and hope to work with you again when we turn in our current lease and get our next!

1 Like

Thomas and Ryan are absolute tops. Cannot wait for lease to be up in two years to go through them again haha. Seamless hassle-free process getting us into our Mazda CX-5. Have nothing but the best things to say about them for the whole experience!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words - incredible color choice!

Glad we accommodate the tight schedule - looking forward to the next one!

Glad we could help enjoy the vehicle in good health!

Was a pleasure working with you and think you made a fantastic choice. Looking forward to the next time :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from AutoLeaseNinjas (Northeast, South Florida, SoCal) Review Page:

ALN got me an amazing deal on my 2021 Accord EX-L! $416 a month, with no upfront payment other than the first month payment ($416). Amazing car with leather seats and fog lights. Thomas helped out so much. Was kind of skeptical at first due to never using a broker before but I’ll definitely be coming back! The broker fee was so worth it, i bet it was cheaper than all the fees i would’ve had to pay if i did this myself!

IMG_4670

2 Likes

I definitively recommend leasing with ALN. First time using a broker. I had a great experience overall. They got an amazing deal on my Mazda CX-30 premium. Ryan and Matt were absolutely helpful in every part of the lease. They got me the color I wanted and it took 1 day to get the car delivered. Thank you ALN!

2 Likes

Got a great deal with ALN for my brother on a CX-5 GT reserve. Process was as easy as expected. Stayed in constant communication with Thomas and picked up the car this past Saturday.

1 Like

I want to give a quick shout-out and thumbs up to Ryan and the team.

Although we ultimately ended up leasing a vehicle a little closer to home, he was awesome throughout the process and was flexible and understanding. Would certainly reach out again!

1 Like

Shout out to Ryan at ALN. He was very professional, quick and guided me through the whole process in getting my 2021 Mazda CX-9 Signature deal! Highly recommended!

4 Likes

Thanks - enjoy the accord in good health!

Glad we could get you the color - good choice going with the premium trim! Pleasure working with you

One heck of a deal, glad we could get you one. Enjoy the turbo engine!

Thank you, was a pleasure helping you the past couple months and you made a wise decision on the signature. Absolutely gorgeous color when the sun hits it! Looking forward to the next one

1 Like

Just wanted to give thanks to Thomas and everyone at ALN - needed an affordable work car replacement for a company car that was going back - they came through with a great deal in this market for a CX-5 GT AWD - I was looking for a specific color combo and their dealer was able to do a locate then deliver to my house. Appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you and congratulations again!! Enjoy your new CX-5!

@AutoNinjas got me a great deal on a CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve in South Florida. They are super responsive, completely transparent, and very helpful. The transaction was easy peasy and the car was delivered to my house the next day. I would definitely use them again and I would recommend them to friends and family.

1 Like

I had a wonderful experience with @AutoNinjas

I got a great deal on a 2021 CX-30. Entire process was very easy and straight forward. Car was delivered spotless and I’m enjoying it very much. I would highly recommend using @AutoNinjas ! You will not regret it!

1 Like

Shout out to Matt @AutoNinjas for the deal on a Chevrolet Traverse!! I needed a 3rd row and he made it happen… Entire Process was quick and easy and I recommend @AutoNinjas to anyone looking for a lease… appreciate it…

Randy

1 Like