🚨 AutoLeaseNinjas October Cadillac Deals! $95K Escalade ESV $649(+Tax) with $2999DAS

The retire all their Demos a shade before 3,000 miles, but yes, would have been helpful to know. Will include those going forward

Eventually haha!

XT4 Deal is now up. RV makes the deal not quite as good (53% vs 58% for the XT5) but still significantly under 1%. As always, first come, first serve!

1 Like

Escalade demo deal is now available - First come, first serve!

$.25/mi up front to ‘buy’ the miles back. Never worth it.

1 Like

Dealer I’ve worked with says it’s $0.20 per mile. But again, could vary vehicle to vehicle.

Any CTS-V available?

Definitely not a Demo. Might try to hack one in late September but I definitely wouldn’t hold your breath as they don’t usually lease too well.

What is the color combo and specs on 2019 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury Demo?
How many miles?
Does an Acura or Porsche lease qualify for rebate?
How would the numbers change for 36/12 and assuming no rebate?

Thanks

I have a friend looking for a CTS-V with carbon package, is it possible to get a deal on that car?

He literally just answered that question.

2 Likes

Sorry, my bad

Silver/Black exterior and interior combo. Has a shade over 2k miles on it. Acura and Porsche do not qualify.

How would the numbers change for 36/12 and no rebate since I don’t qualify?

Another XT4 Deal added!

Any chance for a CT5 or CTS (not CTS-V) becoming available?

Yes - I can add a CTS deal or two if there’s enough demand. They just don’t lease all that great. Would people be interested?

I prefer sedans in general, but I do see that the entire market and all the incentives are moving towards crossovers.
Maybe I’m getting old.
Get off my lawn.

2 Likes

Will work on getting a demo hacked early next month. I am hoping CTS and CT6 incentives get a boost next month but won’t know till after Labor Day!

1 Like

@AutoNinjas
consider removing “$235+tax xt5” from the title as that build was sold long ago yet it’s part of the title like a click bait to get people to come to this thread because of that 235 monthly. Thanks.