🚨 AutoLeaseNinjas October Cadillac Deals! $95K Escalade ESV $649(+Tax) with $2999DAS

Hey guys XT5 Deal is gone! I will have a couple more demos that I will be putting up over the course of the next week as they come in (XT4, Escalade, Yukon Denali to name a few). I will also be adding a couple New (not Demos) XT5’s as well.

Wanted to update LH and say that I am extremely busy over the next 3-4 days as I am moving and will be delayed in responding to general inquiries. The time that I do spend will be to service existing clients! I will try to get to all the others as quickly as I can and will answer them in the order I receive!

Big congrats to @Tryin2hak for snagging the deal!

Pleasure is all mine lol

1 Like

Yukon Denali Deal Added!

Link or spreadsheet?

its on the original post

I’ve noticed that the calculator is never truly accurate and leads itself to more questions than answers sometimes (or people who try to skirt the broker fee :upside_down_face:). That being said, I provide it to any serious buyer if absolutely necessary.

1 Like

Funny how Mercedes doesn’t qualify for conquest, but Infiniti does :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Never mind, just saw this is east coast

XT5 deal still available?

Look back about 10 posts, its gone.

Can you please let me know if Cadillac deal can be redone. First time to lease

Haha I wish! Maybe one will come up in September. XT4 Demo numbers to come. Don’t lease quite as well as the XT5’s do, but I’m sure they’ll fly off the shelf.

What color is the Yukon?

Just make sure that the mileage adjustments on these demo deals are properly accounted for. GM financial has the weirdest way of treating it.

1 Like

There aren’t any mileage adjustments. For example if a demo has 1,000 miles and a regular lease is 3yr 30k miles, on a demo lease with GM it would actually be 3years, 29k miles to account for the miles already on the car. Hope that helps

Color is white

Need you in California.

1 Like

There is a way, but it costs dealers money so they dont like to do it. Im not sure exactly what the cost basis is but definitely had conversation with dealers about it and also read here on forums.

1 Like

I’ve never seen it done that way, although I’m sure its possible.

Based on that having mileage in the vehicle description area would be helpful.

1k Miles on a demo is not a deal breaker for me, but I would think twice about 4-5k miles.