🔥 AutoLeaseNinjas October BMW Deals! 6.5% off X1s, X3s, X5s, 330s & 530s! We Do ALL BRANDS & BUY LEASE RETURNS!

duplicate question. Looking for X3 With M Package / 5 series with M Package.

Messaged about 2019 X5. Please let me know if still available. Willing to move forward immediately.

48 Hour Fire Sale has now concluded. Stay tuned for updates for future flash sales this month. Congrats to the people who snagged the deals in time

3 Likes

How many X7 did you sell? Seems like the got rid of a few?

1 Like

can’t see the link to the file. can you please provide?

It’s in the post

Over, didn’t realize it was just a one day thing?? still want that 2019, is it gone?

Wonder if we’ll see these Signed deals people got materialize in the Shared section :thinking:

@Phdhusky might have had a little help along the way :wink:

1 Like

I did get great info from the brokers on this site including @AutoNinjas I posted my deal yesterday.

19% off, geez. Missed the flash sale myself.

I guess I know where I’m going (@AutoNinjas) next time I need a BMW… lol

2 Likes

March Deals updated!

–> 12%+ off ALL BMWs including M models.

–> 11.5% off All Custom Orders

Link to the spreadsheet here :point_down:

Link for Inquiries here :point_down:

Looking to lease a custom ordered M340i in SoCal. Is this something you offer? I noticed you do SoCal leases as well in your review thread.

Thanks!

Unfortunately these deals are specific to the NorthEast region. PM me if you want to discuss further - Thanks!

Deals Updated for Final Push before an inevitable shutdown

Some Highlights
–> 2020 Models (230, 330, X1, X2, X3, X5) all at 13% off
–> 12% off ALL custom orders

Inevitable shutdown? What have you heard and from who? lol

De Blasio (mayor of nyc) came out and said Shelter in Place order may be coming and dealerships have said there is a strong possibility they are shutdown for two weeks or so. They are not scheduling any pickups/deliveries at the moment past Saturday.

That could change if the situation gets better, but as of now, it is what it is.

1 Like

Maybe I should put my lease up for swap then…only one left in the area with free delivery! :wink: