Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

Thank you so much, love the spec you chose!

As a psa, April deals and all PMs will be updated and responded to Monday! Apologies for the delay, hope everyone is having a good holiday

I just completed a lease for a Kona EV Ultimate using Auto Lease Ninjas yesterday, which I began on Friday.

Other than some minor confusion on email addresses (my fault), the whole transaction was handled professionally and exactly as advertised.

I highly recommend ALN, and you can deal with Ryan and Thomas with complete confidence.

The only thing they couldn’t do was create good weather yesterday for driving the car home from the dealer.

1 Like

Thanks! It was a pleasure assisting!

Little late but life has kept me away from leasehacker for past few months. Thomas helped me get an amazing deal back in late December 2020 on 2021 Volvo XC60. The deal he provided beat all the dealers around NYC tristate area. I usually never deal with brokers as I can negotiate deals myself, however Thomas found an amazing deal.

The dealership had a mix-up with transfer of plates and it ended up increasing the DOA slightly. Thomas covered half of that from his own pocket. I highly recommend his service and will definitely refer him to my family and friends. His Volvo deals did beat all on leasehacker brokers at the time. The car was delivered within a few days after contacting ALN and they took back the Alfa Romeo stelvio which had a lease mature, they saved me a trip to the dealer to return the car. ALN you guys rocks.

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words and vote of confidence. Was a pleasure assisting!

1 Like

Hey everyone. I used ALN to obtain a Hyundai Kona Limited this past weekend. This was an easy transaction and a great service. Thank you ALN!

1 Like

Signed up specifically to call out how easy and painless my Mazda CX-30 lease was using AutoLeaseNinjas. They were prompt communicators and went the extra mile finding the trim and color combo I was after. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Thank you - Enjoy your new EV, can’t wait to help you on your next one! @sovietsnyper

@praxxis - the CX-30 Turbo is a hell of a car, enjoy it in good health!

Hey all,

It took me months to try and lease a car. I was confused and all over the place. I finally tied it down to a Hyundai Tucson AWD 2021.

So check this out, all are Due At Signing (DAS) 36months and 10k:

Dealer 1 NYC - $2500 DAS and $330 a month

Dealer 2 and 3 NJ - $2450 DAS and $320 a month

Broker 1----------- $2600 DAS and $270 a month

Random LeaseHacker Broker- $2579 DAS and $250 a month

Now at this point, I thought I hit the jackpot and got excited with that last price. But something told me to reach out to Thomas and Ryan here at AutoLeaseHacker after seeing their EXCEL sheet prices.

Once I texted, they told me the prices on the excel sheet are true. So, naturally, I was shocked to see their price better than everyone else’s. But here’s the other part; I paid brokers before only for them to tell me a week or two later “Sorry, car not available.” Therefore I was hesitant. But I took a chance and put down the deposit for their fee and within hours, ALNinja sent me a dealer address. I said, “What the …?”

The next day I went and I signed the car within 30 minutes. I had to check the documents over and over and over again! This is too dam good to be true!

Thomas was very patient the whole time, communicative, and the dealer praised his professionalism. He even offered to deliver the car which I decline since Id like to see it myself personally. I am now reaching out to AutoLease for three other people for the best lease deals!

AutoLease is the REAL DEAL ya’ll! As a person working in a busy government job, they took all the stress and hassle out of it.

Thank you AUTOLEASENINJA!

2 Likes

Just wanted to post about AutoLeaseNinjas…the entire process was quick, easy, and painless. I dealt with a local dealer before I contacted the ninjas, and they saved me over 50 dollars a month on my 2021 Accord Sport 2.0T lease. I couldnt believe it, and thought it was too good to be true, but I picked the car up yesterday and love it!

I will be using these guys going forward and recommend them to all family and friends…thank you!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

After a great lease offer signed on a Santa Fe 2020 last December thanks to ALN, I cold called them to see if they could find a Sonata hybrid blue 2021 as they were not advertising those on their website. Thomas took the challenge and car just got delivered with all the communication done by email.

I ended up paying $226 per month with only tax/tag/fee DAS(2558) on a 36 month/15k miles lease. Car got delivered, few paper to review and sign and it was done.

Thank you guys, I love the car.

1 Like

Hello, wanted to write a quick review for my lease. This was my first time using a service like this.

I needed to get a car for my kid and after much research and test drives, we settled on a CX-30. I gave my local Mazda a shot at the deal, but they were not flexible or willing to talk at all. 500 bucks off MSRP, wouldn’t disclose MF or residual.

I didn’t waste their time too much other than the test drive.

AutoLeaseNinjas pulled together a deal that made us happy and obviously the dealer happy.

I was nervous about the plate, I’m in PA and the lease was done in NJ. AutoLeaseNinjas kept telling me to relax, I’ll get the plate. Took a while, but it did get here. DOT is backlogged.

Would I use them again? Absolutely.

Thanks for your help and sorry to be a pain in the ass about the plate!

2 Likes

hide the dealer plate in the first picture…

2 Likes

I can’t find it. Maybe a mod deleted it?

This was my first time using a lease broker so I thought I’d write about my experience with AutoLeaseNinja for anyone debating if it’s worth it.

Short answer: Yes it is, especially if you’re in the unfortunate position of replacing a vehicle during the chip/inventory shortage like I was. The deal took us about two weeks from my original request, Tom and Ryan were very easy to work with, and even with their fee the deal I got was far better than something I could have gotten on my own.

My lease was set to expire in July 2nd, so I started the work of researching small SUVs and prices in May. I settled on a CX-5 Touring w/ the Preferred Package after test driving a few small crossovers and did as much homework as my brain could handle on Reddit and Leasehackr to determine what pricing I should target.

Then the pain started. Working with dealers flat out sucks right now, especially if you aren’t a hardass negotiator (I just don’t have it in me) and the best offer I could work out in May was $350 a month $2900 DAS 36k/10k. Not great, not even good and that DAS wasn’t something I could afford to put down right now. Even worse, inventory wasn’t getting any better in June and all dealers told me they expected pricing to get more expensive in the coming months.

Now that I had a barometer for dealer pricing, I reached out to several Northeast based Lease Brokers on the site for assistance around June 1st. The AutoLeaseNinja guys were the only ones I found to be communicative and follow up when they said they would, plus their tools offer transparent Mazda pricing unlike some of the others that lump in loyalty or assume $3000 DAS. It took about a full week from my first request before we starting regularly chatting about the vehicle and paying their $100 retainer.

Their site quoted the CX-5 Touring w/ Preferred (No Loyalty, Not a Student, Etc.) at $350 a month with $1300 DAS, which was big savings over my dealer quote of $2900 down even when you factor in the $450 Broker fee.

The same night (Monday) I paid the retainer fee I received a call from Tom. He mentioned that another customer dropped out of a CX-5 Grand Touring deal (essentially same as I wanted but adds 19" wheels + fog lights) for $1 more a month and same DAS as my original quote. I filled out a credit app that night and he sent me the VIN to add to my insurance.

The soonest the dealer could accommodate delivery to me was Saturday and their driver showed up with the vehicle on time. After inspection, I signed the paperwork and there was no conversation with a Finance Manager so no high pressure add-ons or fluff. It took less than 20 minutes and was the easiest vehicle related transaction of my life. Also to my surprise it was $200 less DAS than what I was initially quoted! No complaints there.

Final:
CX-5 GT AWD
$351 a month, $1100 DAS, $450 broker fee.
36k/10k
Free Delivery, they handled my Infiniti lease that made it hell to take advantage my minimal equity and pay their disposition fee, didn’t have to deal with sales or finance managers in this market.

Will absolutely do business with these guys again. Thanks Tom and Ryan!

2 Likes

1 Like

Was a pleasure helping you! Enjoy the new ride!

This was our second time using ALN as a broker. Worked with Ryan and Thomas and the process was easier than ever. Filled out the info on their website, from there they found the vehicle, and got everything setup. Went to dealer to pickup today and everything was ready and all the paper work was exactly as expected and laid out in the original deal. This is our 2nd Mazda that we got with the help of ALN. Got a cx9 touring at a good price (considering today’s market) and couldn’t be happier! Will be back in a year when our other lease is up. Thanks again!

1 Like

Was a pleasure helping you again!!

ON ANOTHER NOTE

• The ALN Team will be OOO from June 30th through July 6th. Inquiries will not be answered until July 7th when we have programs, discounts and our site fully updated for the Month of July.
  • I (Thomas) will be available to existing clients only during those dates and will make sure all planned deliveries and pick-ups go smoothly if scheduled within that window.
  • Finally, wishing everyone have a great 4th of July! Thank you for an awesome June! :fireworks: :us_outlying_islands:

Car: Mazda CX-5 Signature in Soul Red Crystal

First time leasing and using a broker. Here was my experience:

Got a quote from their website, filled out the form, was contacted via email and text, paid the retainer, a vehicle matching my preferences was found about 3-4 days, was given credit application, filled out credit app and sent documents, got approved and vehicle secured in about 2 days, scheduled delivery, paid the broker fee, was given VIN, sent insurance info with the new VIN, car got delivered and signed papers at time of delivery.

noticed the car was missing the navigation card (should be included with signature trim), notified ALN, was told they would contact dealer to have the card sent to me.

ALN answered all my questions and will usually reply within 24hrs. Overall satisfied with the process and would recommend! Would definitely work with them again for my next lease.

4 Likes