Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

Thank you for your business and congrats again on your X3!

Outstanding experience with ALN’s Ryan and Thomas. My wife’s X3 order was placed 1/17 and arrived at the dealership 1 hour away from me 3 weeks later.

Went in today and everything agreed upon was respected to the cent. In and out in 20 minutes with the brand new car, plates will be sent to our home and I don’t need to go the DMV.

See less and smooth and easier than leasing directly from the dealership.

1 Like

Using Equityhackr, got a $79k offer on a ‘22 TRX. Worst offer of all the companies listed in the wiki. Not even close. Oh well.

We appreciate the honest feedback, while we will make offers on pretty much any vehicle submitted, our sweet spot in our formula are typically much better suited for clients looking to get equity out toward the 2nd half of their lease. We typically beat almost every Carvana offer as well.

In your case, you were looking to buy and flip a new TRX. We assumed that your truck was a base TRX, and didn’t adjust based on packages until after talking to you offline. As such, the more package info we have the more aggressive we can make our offers. Moving forward we will look into a better way to capture/ask for the owners’ options on each car.

From looking at the data, the market is starting to become saturated on them (relatively speaking), making us admittedly little skittish. Low spec’d TRXs have been trending at various auction houses in the low $80s, For this reason we likely won’t be able to come to a mutually agreeable number that is suitable to you, as I believe from chatting offline you’re looking for a number close to $90k. The vehicle is one of the few that isn’t quite in our sweet spot. We will take this feedback and use it to improve the process.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback and business and congratulations on the new X3!

We look forward to helping you out with the next one in the future!

Used ALN to buy out my lease on a 2019 Acura RDX. Really wasn’t sure of the process but Matt walked me through every step of the way and I could not be happier. It took less than a week from start to finish and the car was paid off a week after it was picked up. Highly recommend using the service and I have already recommended to friends. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you John! It was our pleasure helping you out!

Great experience using ALN! I got on their list for a Defender at MSRP and within a really short time they notified me one was available. They were always super responsive with any inquiries I had and a pleasure to deal with. 10/10 would recommend!

4 Likes

Thanks Dov - You were awesome to deal with, enjoy the defender in good health.

1 Like

Had a great experience working with Matt and Thomas. Helped me get out of my 2020 Kia Optima back in December. The process was easy and convenient. I know I’m a couple of months late, but thanks again guys! look forward to working in the future.

2 Likes

Hey LH Family,

Just as a heads up went down with an injury recently and in the process of recovering. Running a bit slower than usual but all inquiries should be responded to over the next day or two. Should be business as usual in the next couple of days!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words, glad you had a positive experience using equityhackr!

Had a great experience with Matt and Thomas @AutoNinjas ! Offered best deal on a CX-9 despite some in-depth shopping. They delivered the car to us, no hassles, and an overall great experience.

1 Like

Thank you and congratulations again on the beautiful new CX-9!

1 Like

Had a great experience getting a great deal on a Mazda CX9 Carbon. Matt was super attentive and always responded quickly to any questions I had. Best car buying experience I’ve ever had. Highly recommend ALN!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Awesome awesome experience working with Ryan and Thomas! Was being quoted much higher for a Premium CX-5 through other brokers. Ryan was able to get me a Premium Plus for $40 less a month than what I was being quoted for a premium package. Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you Delvis - was awesome working with you and glad we could get you upgraded a trim!

ALN got me the best deal on a new CX9 grand touring without question. I leased from out of state and had to ship, which they made so easy. Throughout the whole process I never had to enter a dealership…it was hassle free from start to finish. I called 2 local Mazda dealers before moving forward with ALN and they laughed when I told them the deal I was getting–they didn’t even try to come close. Nick and his team were ultra responsive and I’ll certainly be a return customer next time I’m in the market. Thanks ALN!

1 Like

A couple of days ago picked up my first lease ever and I’m glad I found this website and ANL in particular.
I worked with Nick on a deal for a Mazda CX-5 in the Turbo trim.
Good communication and timely replies are a part of a good buying experience.
At some point, there was a hiccup on the dealer’s side because they sold the one we had reserved in silver color. And it turned out in my favor as they offered me a white one and I ended up liking it a lot.
I would definitely recommend ANL to anyone looking for a new lease.

3 Likes