šŸ”„ Auto Ninjas April Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $294 Per w Mazda Lease Return

I believe I said that on another thread, and yes, to clarify it is ONLY on the CX-9 Sport and Touring. Prices reflect that.

Are these numbers valid for upstate NY? Zip 13501.

Yep! Send a PM

Hi, what are the MSRPā€™s for these two CX-5? Iā€™d like to see what options / features come w/ these.

Also, if Iā€™m understanding, all payments factor in Loyalty, so if no Mazda, add $20 to monthly payment, correct?

Is their a Conquest that can be added for competitive leases?

What does 12k miles add to payments?

Yep that would be correct, there isnā€™t a conquest for comp lease and 12k adds about $10-15 depending on how high the msrp is.

They are the standard Sport/Touring configurations. Any installed accessories or premium colors are extra

Just wanted to give a shoutout to @AutoNinjas on putting together a great deal on a CX-5 Grand Touring with premium package on my behalf. The deal was far better than anything I could negotiate on my own and he was great to work with. I highly recommend others enlist the services of @AutoNinjas. Thanks as well to The Hackr forum for helping me into my next car!

3 Likes

Hi I sent a detailed message through your website days ago and have yet to receive a response. I am looking to engage your services.

Any update on Nov #s? Thank you

Almost everything is the same - Official numbers coming tomorrow morning. Good news is that CX-9 Rebate has stayed consistent.

November numbers added - Extremely aggressive as most of our partner dealerships are looking to clear out the remaining 2019s! Cheers!

The price is for a CX-5 Touring Base or with the Preferred package?

I have an inquiry in for one as well. Itā€™s for a Touring base model, without the PP, and with a standard (no extra charge) color. I want both (PP and Crystal Soul Red), so itā€™s almost $2,900 extra.

Youā€™re referring to the Grand Touring, Preferred pack is less expensive

Sorry no Iā€™m referring to the Touring. The price you have listed I wanted to know if that is a base Touring or a Touring that has the premium package.

Touring w the preferred pack often times doesnā€™t make sense for people. Add another $10 or so to a Touring with PP and you have a grand touring. So if anyone is considering that combo, I just suggest they move up to the GT. You get a ton of content for basically a $10-15 monthly increase

Google form inquiry filled out earlier today. Thank you

any deals on grand touring reserve cx5? tier 1 creditā€¦

Does the CX9 Touring PP have leather (or ā€œleatherā€) seats or is it cloth still at that level?

Leatherette for touring with Prem Package on the cx9

Can you give a quick idea of what chase discount is?