🔥 Auto Ninjas May Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $299 Per w Mazda Lease Return

The price is for a CX-5 Touring Base or with the Preferred package?

I have an inquiry in for one as well. It’s for a Touring base model, without the PP, and with a standard (no extra charge) color. I want both (PP and Crystal Soul Red), so it’s almost $2,900 extra.

You’re referring to the Grand Touring, Preferred pack is less expensive

Sorry no I’m referring to the Touring. The price you have listed I wanted to know if that is a base Touring or a Touring that has the premium package.

Touring w the preferred pack often times doesn’t make sense for people. Add another $10 or so to a Touring with PP and you have a grand touring. So if anyone is considering that combo, I just suggest they move up to the GT. You get a ton of content for basically a $10-15 monthly increase

Google form inquiry filled out earlier today. Thank you

any deals on grand touring reserve cx5? tier 1 credit…

Does the CX9 Touring PP have leather (or “leather”) seats or is it cloth still at that level?

Leatherette for touring with Prem Package on the cx9

Can you give a quick idea of what chase discount is?

It is actually leatherette. Most cannot tell the difference between the two. Leather becomes standard on the GT trim.

Chase discount is a targeted offer sent to some (not all) retail banking customers. It is $500 to a lease or purchase.

Sorry for a dumb question. A bit confused here - For CX-9, according to Nov numbers, the difference between Touring with PP and GT is about $77.

Does Mazda still offer a College grad discount?

That’s correct. Higher residual, lower MF, bigger incentives will do that.

1 Like

Thank you. Just PM you for some follow up questions.

I inquired this @ a dealer in NY just last week, and was told not anymore. Sometimes they offer minimum cash on a finance, but then give a super inflated interest rate.

Yep - although I believe there is college grad for the Mazda 3. Loyalty is $750, Military is $500 and I believe Chase was discontinued this month

Just filled out your form for a CX-9. Thanks!

Eagerly awaiting delivery of a red CX-5 GT + PP on Monday.

1 Like