🚨 AutoLeaseNinjas Florida October Subaru Deals! Blowout Deals!

We now have another brand in Florida to service Miami and other parts of Southern Florida.

Additionally, our network of dealers will deliver the vehicle to your house free of charge as long as it is in southern Florida. The entire process can all be done from the comfort of your living room!

The dealer has agreed to only do a small number of these blowout deals with delivery every month so there will be a limit and it will be on a first come first serve basis.

All of these are quotes assume tier 1 credit, 10k miles a year, assume transfer plates, and exclude sales tax from the monthly payment. DAS amount can be customized to your needs! Other rebates like Lease Loyalty, College Grad, or Military can be added to reduce price.

Any general questions can be asked on this thread! If you are interested in moving forward on one please PM me. See instructions at very bottom before messaging me .

$399 Broker Fee

Current Subaru Specials
2019 Subaru Impreza 5DR Premium $205(+Tax) with $999 Due at Signing

2019 Subaru Crosstrek Premium $249(+Tax) with $999 Due at Signing

2020 Subaru Forester $249(+Tax) with $1999 Due at Signing

2020 Subaru Outback Premium $289(+Tax) with $1999 Due at Signing

2020 Subaru Ascent Premium 7-Pass $359(+Tax) with $1999 Due at Signing

If Interested Please Include The Following In Your PM
Name:
Email:
Phone Number (Optional):
Preferred Method of Contact:
Desired Make & Model:
Desired Trim:
Preferred DAS Amount:
Top 3 Color Preferences:
Expected Credit Tier:
Cosigner? (Y/N):
Miles Per Year:
Zipcode:
Timeframe to Take Delivery:

Great prices!! Are we looking at similar numbers for NewYkrs? Specifically ascent?

Sure, I’m sure I can help, send a PM. Happy I was able to help you with the last deal!

If suburu would stop with their CVT only transmission I’d look at them again…Love their eyesight stuff but man, give us a 6 to 10 speed auto and get back in the game!

Agreed! However, I think the CVT has gotten a lot better over the years and the recent models (like the ascent) have been very compelling products. The CVT also helps a lot with fuel economy.

Which trim is the Forester?

Base trim.

Hello, do you have any deals on WRX?

Feel free to PM me. Don’t think you would call them “deals” but they are the best someone can do in Florida on a specialty vehicle like that.