AutoLeaseNinjas Florida Hyundai Palisade Deals! Below Invoice, $43K Palisade SEL from $469(+Tax) Per with Inceptions Due

Great News: Palisade deals don’t suck anymore and our network of dealers will deliver the vehicle to your house free of charge as long as it is in southern Florida. The entire process can all be done from the comfort of your living room!

The dealer has agreed to only do a small number of these blowout deals with delivery every month so there will be a limit of around 3 and it will be on a first come first serve basis.

All of these are quotes assume tier 1 credit, 10k miles a year and assume transfer plates. Please note, if new plates are required, an additional cost may apply. DAS amount can be customized to your needs! Military, college grad or first responder rebates can be applied to reduce lease price even more if you qualify.

Any general questions can be asked on this thread! If you are interested in moving forward on one please fill out the form below or PM me. I try my best to respond to PMs but some occasionally get buried so I prefer that people use our website to submit an inquiry.

$449 Broker Fee

December Hyundai Specials

All Payments Are Pre-Tax, Submit Inquiry for Quote

2021 Hyundai Palisade SEL FWD
MSRP: $43K
$469(+Tax) Per Month
Due at Signing: 1st Month, Doc ($999), DMV, Upfront Taxes (if applicable)
Options: Convenience & Premium Packages
Miles Per Year: 36/10k
Optional Additional Incentives: College Grad, First Responder, Military

2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited FWD
MSRP: $47K
$549(+Tax) Per Month
Due at Signing: 1st Month, Doc ($999), DMV, Upfront Taxes (if applicable)
Options: Floormats, Cargo Net & More
Miles Per Year: 36/10k
Optional Additional Incentives: College Grad, First Responder, Military

NORTH EAST CLIENTS GO TO THIS THREAD

1 Like

Thats it? 2 Palisade deals? What about all the other Kia models/deals for S. Florida? Im looking for a killer 2021 Forte deal for my brother :). Does the list for the NE deals apply to S. Florida as well?

Can do any Hyundai (or Genesis), or Mazda product you’d like in FL! No Kia store at the moment!

1 Like

Any good loaner (or new) g80 or 3.3l g70 leases atm?

I am Looking for a 2021 Palisade FWD Limited in south florida (Miami) can you help with this ?

Not sure how closely you’re following the palisade changes, but the 21 limiteds lost a lot of the features that made it stand out over the lower trims, as they moved up to the calligraphy trim level. Now that Hyundai is offering a fwd calligraphy, the limited trims rarely make financial sense.

i appreciate the response ill have to consider that, do we know how well the calligraphy leases?

Not well unfortunately. I can work on posting some. SEL is usually the sweetspot

can you PM me to see if the Limtied trim is workable. SUV is for my wife and she fell in love with it.

It’s worth glancing at a fully optioned out sel. I have an sel with all the option packages and there isn’t that much that differentiates it from a limited now. Certainly not worth the big jump up in price you’re likely to see.

1 Like

My issue is that the SEL trim dosn’t offer some of the options the Limited trim has (virtual cockpit ect) no matter how many option packages i put on the SEL.

This is true. The three main missing options are the digital dash, ventilated seats, and rear sunroof. Those weren’t worth the extra ~$200 /mo to me.

i completely agree with you. But my wife doesn’t share the same sentiment haha

What kind of lease options would you see on a fully optioned SEL?

You would need to run the numbers based on the current programs as they apply to your personal situation.

I’m personally paying $475+tax with $0 das after rebates for a 36/12 on mine, but the incentives lined up very nicely for me.

Hello, I’m interested in a lease/buyout on a Genesis GV60 Standard trim.

I’m in Orlando.

Don’t bump threads this old.