πŸ”₯ AutoLeaseNinjas Blowout Kia Deals! Instant Personalized Quotes, $171 Sportages, Telluride Deals!

:rotating_light: Kia Master Deal Sheet! :rotating_light:

March Update (3/5): Introducing Fantastic Kia Pricing!
β†’ Instant quotes :100: are now available by using our deal configurator (See links in Google Sheet)
β†’ See google sheet for best terms, deals and calculator links
β†’ FREE DELIVERY for most metro NYC & NJ people or available for a small fee if you are slightly further away.
β†’ See spreadsheet for the deals! Sportages remain very strong this month!

$449 Broker Fee

$75 discount for pickup!

Any general questions can be asked and answered on this thread! If you are interested in moving forward on one of these cars please click the link to our Google Sheet. (link below). From there you can get an instant quote.

Alternatively, you can also PM us with any questions or help!

2 Likes

Currently now a wait list for the tellurides. Will have more to sell at those prices in early April. I do have a couple remaining, but all are @ sticker (though base MF)

The configurator is awesome btw.

1 Like

Thank you!

PSA to Everyone Looking into K5s - Happy to blow out and sell any trim/color combo other than wolf grey w red interior. Wait list on that particular combo is Mid-April.

Only had 1 left and a lot guy damaged it :frowning: , RIP

Just curious how much a month per tax would a K5 GT with the GT1 package be at 36 months and 12 miles?

1 Like

april 2021 prices out? Looking for

2021 Forte S or GT
2021 Seltos LXS
2021 K5 LXS or GT

zip[ 08840

Deals will be updated by Sunday night!

Are the April deals out yet?

Hi Looking for a Telluride to lease. What do you have available in White color?

Hi, I am interested in Telluride EX AWD… 12/36…

Sup dude
Looking for a 22 seltos sx trim with sunroof or an ex with sunroof.36/12 0 down with taxes upfront. AWD 10472

Interested in leasing 2021 Santa Fe SEL AWD. Submitted finalize quote from your website too. Will be waiting. Thanks!

Looking for a black AWD 2022 Kia telluride SX with towing package.

Are these offers open to MA customers?

Hi. I’m looking for a Kia Niro… any available?

Looking for telluride sx white or black

Super old ad with old pricing.