🔥 Auto Ninjas APRIL Florida MAZDA/ACURA Deals! Up to $2,500 in Lease Loyalty on Mazdas; CX-90 PF $366/mo w/ $3k DAS

THE RESULTS ARE IN…CX-50 is our winner!

All CX-50 orders placed between now and March 31st will only pay a reduced total fee of $299!

To lock the order in, please email Matt@autoleaseninjas.com with your full name, zip, and desired build!

ORDERS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE - WE DO NOT HAVE LEASE PROGRAMS YET, WILL BE BASED ON MONTH OF DELIVERY - DISCOUNTS ARE LOCKED IN

2.5 S $28,025
Select $29,425
Preferred $30,725
Preferred Plus $33,165
Premium $35,625
Premium Plus $37,625
Turbo $37,625
Turbo Premium $40,775
Turbo Premium Plus $42,775

The CX-50 online builder is live! Reminder only 2 days left to get one of these built to order at 5% off MSRP and a reduced fee of $299!

2 Likes

FIRST BATCH OF CX-50 ARE RELEASED

IF YOU WANT ONE OF THESE LANDING NEXT WEEK SHOOT ME AN EMAIL

Mostly Premium Plus packages but also have a Premium Plus Turbo still available, all will be at MSRP.

Orders can still be placed @ 5% off as well

matt@autoleaseninjas.com

Stay tuned for an official April update! Some sneak peaks though…

6% OFF Factory Ordered CX-50!
10% OFF Factory Ordered Miata!
Virtually all discounts increased for April! Let’s reward our awesome dealer with some deals folks!!

4 Likes

Hello! Out of curiosity, how long is the wait for custom ordered cx-50? I’m considering my options as I do have a lease ending in a few months. Thank you for any information you can share.

Since they are so new it is a little bit up in the air, but being that they are built in Alabama now I believe it will be relatively quick, perhaps 6-10 weeks ballpark should be safe. The Preferred and preferred Plus packages are going to be a Fall release so if you want one of those it may be a longer wait. If you build the car and shoot me over your build details I can get you some quotes if youd like? Just make sure to include your full name and zip

Matt@autoleaseninjas.com

-Matt

1 Like

WE ARE UPDATED! - Check out our April Deals spreasheet below and some highlights below that!

April Highlights

• Miata Factory Orders at 10% OFF
  • CX-50 Factory Orders at 6% OFF
  • Most CX-9 Inbound at 9% OFF
  • Flat Rate Shipping to the Northeast of $995

For the Payment Chasers

2022 CX-30 2.5 S - https://bit.ly/3DSKgHQ
Inventory Status: Inbound & Factory Order ONLY
MSRP: $23,425
Discount: 5%
Term: 24/12k
DAS: $3,000
Payment: $209/mo* ($232 w/o Mazda Loyalty)
INCLUDES FL TAXES, TAG & FEES
*Must be Tier 1+ Credit Approval and have Mazda Loyalty

For Those who gotta have it first

2022 CX-50 Premium Plus - https://bit.ly/3DOtYPX
Inventory Status: Factory Order ONLY (Inbound 3% off)
MSRP: $37,625
Discount: 6%
Payment: $419/mo* ($442 w/o Mazda Loyalty)

For the Thrill Seekers & Beach Sleepers

2022 MX-5 Miata Sport - https://bit.ly/3r5b6qQ
Inventory Status: Factory Order ONLY
MSRP: $28,655
Discount: 10%
Payment: $325/mo* ($348 w/o Mazda Loyalty)

We would love some feedback, how are our posts and deals lately?

• Awesome deals, keep 'em coming!
  • Meh, starting to lose interest here…
  • Enough with these polls already!
0 voters

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll send an email over the weekend to get a better idea at what I could possibly be looking at should I decide to go the Mazda route. I certainly appreciate your time!

Continuing the discussion from :fire: AutoLeaseNinjas April MAZDA Florida Deals! 10% OFF MIATA 6% OFF CX-50 9% OFF CX9 TP+: sent you an email Matt!

Awesome! We’ll keep an eye out for it!

Hi Matt, do you know if you’ll have any similar Mazda deals coming to California in the next couple of weeks?

Not with similar discounts unfortunately, though we can always ship from FL!

Do you ship to Ohio? Thanks.

Yes we definitely can!

Hello, may I ask whether you ship to IL? Thank you!

Yep we can!

Awesome! Just sent you an email!

1 Like

Today Only Fast Start Bonus

• Need as many orders in as possible
  • $50 discount today only on FL Mazda broker fee

Email nick@autoleaseninjas.com to place an order or your desired vehicle with your zip code, miles per year, and pdf or link to your spec (if an order).

How much for shipping to TX?

It does vary by market rate and gas has played an impact on that, I would estimated between $800-$1,200 depending on market rates at time of delivery and where in TX as routes do matter if its a regularly traveled route.