đŸ¶ AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

This is huge! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this detailed review. See you in the next one! :slight_smile:

Excellent experience from beginning to end. The whole process went just as described and the final price came out almost exactly as calculated. Would definitely use LC services again.

1 Like

Had a great experience start to finish on my 4XE. Ordering was quick and painless. The numbers from the dealer were a little off but LC had it sorted immediately. Couldn’t be happier with the deal or the service.

1 Like

Many thanks to @AutoCompanion

A super easy 4xe deal delivered to my door. Didnt even have to put on pants.

Numbers were exactly they should be, transaction was super easy, couldnt ask for more.

5 Likes

Shoutout to @AutoCompanion for brokering an excellent deal on a 4xe. Not only were questions always promptly answered, but when I needed some help with liaising with the dealer on fixing some issues, LC jumped in and got them addressed quickly. Despite the fact that I engaged LC’s services during one of their discounted fee promos, their services and communication were always top notch. Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

LeaseCompanion was very responsive and helpful with working with the dealer for my 4xe. The numbers lined up at the end of the day, so I was happy with the service on that front. They are very responsive to text, call, and email.

I would just advise caution if using their shipping broker. They lost authority to Broker freight in November, 2021, due to no surety bond on file. The Shipping Broker DOT is 2548006 (Secure Auto Shipping). When I asked, the shipping broker sent an email saying that they ‘renewed authority for subcontracting carriers’, however, that isn’t a thing. They also said that ‘they are not the transporters so they are not required to have operating authority’, however, this is also incorrect, as they would still need operating authority as a broker to act as a broker (its different if a company is listed as a carrier). Here is their FMCSA page.

https://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/query.asp?searchtype=ANY&query_type=queryCarrierSnapshot&query_param=USDOT&query_string=2548006

From the FMCSA website: is a broker authority required to broker loads of non exempt commodities? (Vehicles are NOT exempt): “The term “broker” means a person, other than a motor carrier or an employee or agent of a motor carrier, that as a principal or agent sells, offers for sale, negotiates for, or holds itself out by solicitation, advertisement, or otherwise as selling, providing, or arranging for, transportation by a motor carrier for compensation
To broker non-exempt commodities, you must obtain operating authority.”

I also contacted the FMCSA for clarification, who did confirm that an active Broker authority is required to act as a shipping broker, and that their shipping broker authority had gone inactive.

A shipping broker is an intermediary, and ultimately, whether the car ends up at the destination in one piece or without damage is dependent on the carrier they contract with. To a certain extent, its luck of the draw, however, there are certain things brokers can do, like due diligence, review DOT safety reports, and not always go with the first lowest bidder. I know some people have been lucky, have worked with SAS, and have had their car arrive without damage. I wasn’t one of those people. The carrier contracted had a suboptimal safety record and ultimately, the claim was not resolved.

I’m not going to speculate as to whether there is reimbursement from the shipper for referrals. However, is it right for a car broker to refer customers to a shipping broker without active broker authority? I’ll leave that up to you, the customer, to decide.

5 Likes

@Jiggy_1 thank you for the kind words. Amazing color! Enjoy in good health.

@Jerfco congratulations and delighted you are happy with the level of service we provide! Enjoy in good health.

@mllcb42 Congrats! Sarge Green looks amazing. Enjoy in good health.

@maramoja that is an amazing picture! Congrats!

@notaleasepro

Appreciate your objective review. We apologize for your experience with Secure Auto Shipping. They have shipped nearly a thousand vehicles for our clients without a single issue thus far. Yes, transportation damage incidents have previously occurred yet never an issue with insurance payouts. This has surprised us as well and we are not happy.

We encourage each client to shop for transportation services. We refer SAS as a convenience for our clients and the LH community. We also in our shipping form highly encourage clients personally insuring their vehicle prior to pickup. This, in theory should cover any damage and subsequently result in the lessee’s insurance policy seeking reimbursement for the payout form the transporter.

Regardless we we have already reached out to SAS for additional details on their broker authority.

Had another great experience with @AutoCompanion. The process was easy and he was also able to get the paperwork straightened out very quickly when a newbie at the dealership tried to tack on some extra fees.

2 Likes

@VictoryIsMine thank you for the kind words! Enjoy in good health!

Just completed another deal through @AutoCompanion. Smooth and easy process as always and exactly as agreed. A couple more deals are in the works. :wink:

1 Like

Got my third Jeep from LC and I couldn’t be happier. They were responsive and answered all my questions. For those wondering if it’s worth it to use a broker or do it yourself, I’d recommend using LC. It’ll save you time and frustration. You don’t realize how valuable their services are until you need them.

I’ve referred my cousin and sister to LC.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words and referrals! As soon as they take delivery, let us know and we will send you $50 per! :slight_smile:

Leasehackr family!!

Sina here and it is our official 2 year anniversary since we first joined Leasehackr.

Since our inception in 2020 we have helped thousands of clients to include celebrities get into a new Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, RAM, Toyota, Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, Acura, Volvo, or Nissan.

I still vividly remember our first deal!

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2019-mercedes-gls-450-loaner-550-month-first-payment-due-at-signing-no-msds/262507/12

I truly never intended on brokering as LeaseCompanion was totally unplanned. Never even knew what brokering was to be honest.

All I knew is that I wanted to help people feel the same trill I felt when getting an insane deal and mostly let someone take the insane GLS450 deal my wife would not let me lease.

I am glad I did and even more to have grown within this community in which I made many friends from customers and other brokers whom I talk to almost daily.

Thanks to each and everyone of you
.our customers, supporters, and the entire LH community.

In honor of our two year anniversary we will offer $100 off our broker fee for May 28th.

10 Likes

I recommend Lease Companion to all my friends and family. We went with a Nissan Frontier and their deal beat every local deal by a massive amount. Expert communication and service. We’ll be contacting them again as soon as our lease is up!

1 Like

Thanks so much for your kind words! Very glad to see you are one happy customer :blush:

Jaime is a gentleman and a scholar. He helped me secure a 2022 ES350 for my parents for their 70th Birthdays 
 just in time also!

Now if I can sell my AMG and lease a Frontier.

You people (leasehackr community) have ruined me.

PS: savagegeese convinced them to take it to the grave:
2022 Lexus ES350 | Take it to The Grave - YouTube

1 Like