🐶 AutoCompanion.com May CDJR 2024 - 14% off GC 4XE Base - Wrangler 4xe - 13.5-14.5% off Hornet EV! $137 a month!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hey. Want a 4xe wrangler ! Pm

2024 Jeep 4xEs will be 11% off MSRP
2023 Jeep 4xEs will be 12% off MSRP

add 1.5% for affilate
Discounts are pre-incentives

Low $500 doc fee. Can’t be retroactively applied to any orders or pending deals.

1 Like

What about lease incentives?

Interested in seeing the numbers for GC 4XE with these discounts. Looking for a base model in white. Can be 2023 or 2024, whichever is lower.

Noticed lower doc fee. Same dealer that won’t sell to MA?

4 Likes

AUTOCOMPANION MAY JEEP DEALS!

Check out our reviews

AutoCompanion CDJR Deals

11% off MSRP without affiliate.
12.5% off MSRP with affiliate.

Low $500 Doc fee, avoid high $1,400+ doc fees.

The payments provided below assume affiliate and rebates everyone qualifies for. This does require obtaining a TDM Private Offer Code.

The image below shows available rebates. You may add the rebates highlighted in yellow if you qualify.

A royal flush with affiliate, SFS loyalty and CJDR loyalty (very rare) gives you the following payments.

Stellantis Leases Only.

Interested? Click Here to Submit an Inquiry

Other Brands We Serve - Click Below :point_down:

BMW - Lexus - Acura - Audi - Jeep - RAM - Toyota - Nissan - Mercedes - Volvo - Volkswagen - Porsche - Acura - Hyundai - Honda - Infiniti - Chevy/GMC - Maserati

*Vehicles are delivered out of the DMV Area and are shipped at client’s expense. Please submit an inquiry for all deal details.

2 Likes

Am I correct to assume having an existing CCAP lease will not qualify for SFS loyalty?

1 Like

Do you have any Willys with sky one roof?

Anything good on gas Grand Cherokee? Preferable altitude or limited with black package. Tried to get wife into Wrangler 4xe but she hated it.

1 Like

For the Wrangler 4xe, what, if any, of these incentives, money factor, and residual can be locked at order time?

$328 no affiliate for a Sahara 4xe … I’m in. What is DAS? I am in NJ. My wife want’s one with 61,400 sticker. I sent inquiry.

1 Like

Upping our discounts to 11.5% or 13% with affiliate.

1 Like

That should work actually. They’ll plug in the vin and you should be good to go.

Sfs didn’t exist when you probably leased yours.

“ When financed through Stellantis Financial Services. Offer applies to lessees of FCA US LLC vehicles. No trade-in/turn-in required. Current vehicle must be registered to consumer at least 30 days prior to lease to qualify. Not all lessees will qualify. “

I think Ally and us bank for instance do not qualify.

2 Likes

Screw it going to 12.5 or 14% with affiliate.

8 Likes

Can you point me to your current inventory for Wranglers?

Submit an inquiry please.

Is that for orders or current inventory?

In-stock only.

2 Likes

It blows my mind that people purchase these without the alpine system. Alpine system is good-great for what it is. Base system is absolutely garbage. :face_vomiting: ~$60k saharas have nothing in them; good old days are looong gone.

3 Likes

What do the discounts look like on a gasoline V6 (non 4xe) Wrangler?

1 Like