🐶 AutoCompanion.com Apr BMW East: X7 - 9.5%; 330ix - 10%; i4/i5/iX- 11%; X3/X5 - 10%; Top Rated! Loaners

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Good news! Performance Center Delivery has resumed for all models! They have still discontinued covering the hotel stay, but at least you can take delivery of any model in South Carolina again.

Is the x7 m60i still available ?

Yes it is!

That’s great, I emailed but never heard back from Armando. Can I see the calc on it ? Very interested !!

Armando sleeping on the clock

2 Likes

AUTOCOMPANION FEBRUARY BMW DEALS!

Check out our reviews

AutoCompanion BMW Deals

Pricing remains the same for February
Even deeper discounts for return BMW clients. (Contact Us)

X3s: 8-9%
X5s: 8%
X7s: 7%
3 Series: 9%
I4: 8%
IX: 8%

Program Updates:

• Money Factor Drop and Residual Bump on the I4 M50
  • Money Factor Drop on the I5 Model
  • Everything else remains the same.

Interested? Click Here to Submit an Inquiry

Other Brands We Serve - Click Below :point_down:

BMW - Lexus - Acura - Audi - Jeep - RAM - Toyota - Nissan - Mercedes - Volvo - Volkswagen - Porsche - Acura - Hyundai - Honda

*Vehicles are delivered out of the Washington DC Area and are shipped at client’s expense. Please submit an inquiry for all deal details.

I handle all the BMW inquiries, and I don’t see anything by anyone with your first name on your profile. Can you please message me your email address?

In your calculators, is base MF supposed to populate automatically when you fill everything else out? It always appears blank. If not, how do we plug in the proper rates?

Hi! You have to select the model if it’s not selected already, put in your zip code, and click on the different lease programs. Otherwise, the MF won’t populate.

Got it, thanks. How do we know which lease programs to choose? For example for VW, theres two different programs with way different MF’s, but the credit tier requirements appear the same. So whats the best way to get the most accurate numbers?

That is a question for Sina or Armando. I honestly don’t know a lot about other makes’ programs, other than BMW, Volvo, or Porsche. You can certainly email us and ask!

Hi, I’m very interested. I had just created this account, so I’m not entirely sure if i can pm you yet. Is there any other way of contacting you other than PM on leasehackr?

Submit an inquiry below.

Year 2023 I assume? The 530 loaner

What color is interior/exterior? Can you also share specs?

We will not be posting that on the forum. Please submit an inquiry and we can provide the information.

New discounts now available.

X1 - 9% 2023
X3 - 9%
X5- 8.5%
7 Series and I7 - 11% Instock
I4 - 9%
530 - 8.5%

How much is an i7 lease?

Thanks

Hi, please fill out our form at autocompanion.com/inquire. There are a lot of factors here - where you’re located, MSRP, if you have loyalty, etc.

Here’s an example of our X3 deals at 9% off and base MF. The cheapest car is $52,000.

36/10

Loyalty
$569 + tax per month with $2,200 + registration at signing.

Corporate
$592 + tax per month with $2,200 + registration at signing.

No incentives
$635 + tax per month with $2,250 + registration at signing.