🐶 AutoCompanion.com May BMW East: X7 - 9.5%; 330ix - 10%; i4/i5/iX- 11%; X3/X5 - 9.5%; Top Rated! Loaners

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Got it, thanks. How do we know which lease programs to choose? For example for VW, theres two different programs with way different MF’s, but the credit tier requirements appear the same. So whats the best way to get the most accurate numbers?

That is a question for Sina or Armando. I honestly don’t know a lot about other makes’ programs, other than BMW, Volvo, or Porsche. You can certainly email us and ask!

Hi, I’m very interested. I had just created this account, so I’m not entirely sure if i can pm you yet. Is there any other way of contacting you other than PM on leasehackr?

Submit an inquiry below.

Year 2023 I assume? The 530 loaner

What color is interior/exterior? Can you also share specs?

We will not be posting that on the forum. Please submit an inquiry and we can provide the information.

New discounts now available.

X1 - 9% 2023
X3 - 9%
X5- 8.5%
7 Series and I7 - 11% Instock
I4 - 9%
530 - 8.5%

How much is an i7 lease?

Thanks

Hi, please fill out our form at autocompanion.com/inquire. There are a lot of factors here - where you’re located, MSRP, if you have loyalty, etc.

Here’s an example of our X3 deals at 9% off and base MF. The cheapest car is $52,000.

36/10

Loyalty
$569 + tax per month with $2,200 + registration at signing.

Corporate
$592 + tax per month with $2,200 + registration at signing.

No incentives
$635 + tax per month with $2,250 + registration at signing.

Let’s go crazy at 15% off this X7 M60i loaner! It’s still not “cheap,” but a great deal for this car.

2024 BMW X7 M60i Demo

Loaded with nearly every option.

Black on Black
$123k MSRP

11k miles on ODO
15% off MSRP
$599 Fee

$1,533 plus tax per month with $2,950 at signing.
Subtract $1,000 from incentives at signing if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

We also have a 2023 i4 eDr40 loaner that is nicely-optioned with M sport at almost 24.5% off (MF is marked up, so it’s more like 22.5% off).

36/10

$554 + tax (if applicable) with $2,175 + registration at signing.

$799 broker fee.

Approximately how long into the year before 2024 5 series loaners start showing up?

We have no idea. There are so few of them, I doubt they’re being put into loaner status.

1 Like

I just sent in an inquiry form. Does the e40 loaner have driving assist pro?

Thanks

Hi! No, it does not.

Super interested in the X1’s, submitted an inquiry a few weeks ago but email response has been spotty. Can you PM me? Thanks

Does this still exist?

Hi, do you mean the 530ix loaner? Yes, people have flaked out on moving forward.

2 Likes