🐶 AutoCompanion.com May Hyundai East - $4,000 off Ioniqs - Over 30 available

Should know in the next day or two.

3 Likes

Awesome thank you! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Any updates?

$3k off Ioniqs in the East Coast for November.

1 Like

Plus the $7500?

1 Like

AUTOCOMPANION NOVEMBER HYUNDAI DEALS

2024 Ioniq 5 & 6 - $4,000 off msrp + $7500 Rebate

Read Our Reviews
Inquire Here
Follow Us on Instagram

2 Likes

Hell yes! Just sent you guys a message on your website via the inquiry form!

1 Like

Is the sheet right? 5K ioniq’s all trims right? Just trying to understand the %off number and the 5K vs MSRP

Numbers looking funky… Limited RWD and SEL RWD are both cheaper than the SE RWD?

That’s a great question! I can see that earlier today @AutoCompanion posted “$3k off Ioniqs in the East Coast for November.” But not entirely sure - @AutoCompanion can you clarify?

Thanks @AutoCompanion… have been refreshing the forum ever since i missed the September deal :smiley:
Looking for NJ - Ioniq 5 sel awd - 24/12k.
What additional fees will be additional to the one pay deals ? Please add any missing fees to calculate the total cost
total cost = one pay lease + broker fees
It would help if you can share the calculator

Apologies all the Ioniq discount is $4,000

2 Likes

Are the numbers posted accurate? Can the calculators for the Ioniq 6 be posted to understand the price breakdown?

2 Likes

Wow, did the 2024 ioniq residuals take a massive dive???

Also I think you still have old msrp? 2024 msrp were dropped from 2023 on ioniq 6. What was 52k sel awd should now be 50k

2 Likes

Submitted an inquiry. Thanks for your contribution to the community and looking forward to my first lease acquisition via a broker.

2 Likes

bummed. looks like the ‘23s are gone. so left working a deal myself on the ones i find. was really looking forward to trying to use a broker for the first time.

Do you honor loyalty bonus for 2024 Ioniq5?

sounds like conquest

Yes. This is conquest. I confirmed it with a dealer in Socal.

LOL
Another dealer calls it loyalty

When i asked if 2020 Ioniq EV will qualify they said it is VIN specific. What does it mean?

1 Like