šŸ¶ AutoCompanion.com BMW Lexus Audi Mercedes CDJR Nissan Chevy/GMC Volvo Porsche Acura Honda Kia Hyundai VW - #1 Rated

Only thing that locks or is ā€œguaranteedā€ is the discount percentage. The money factor and residual can vary but there is nothing the broker can do about that as it is jeep not the dealer or broker. Itā€™s a risk but at the same time itā€™s refundable so no risk at all.

You with LeaseCompanion EnzoA?
I am aware of money factor and residual not being set by the dealership but I am also aware of dealerships marking up the money factor, probably in order to recoup part of the discount they are giving away.
This kind of conflict situation is what I would like to know how itā€™s resolved when encountered?
Leasecompanion?

1 Like

dealer location on the Marano and is it available this weekend. Would be a CT lease for 18month 15k miles

Washington DC area. It is available.

LeaseCompanion.com/inquire for more pleaee

Never did a one pay before. Usually do the exact opposite. Is there anything in particular you advise when insuring a one pay lease?

Honestly not an expert in that.

did the residualā€™s for 4xe sahara drop to 61%? last month it was at 63%ā€¦

Yes they did.

Two Frontier S trim instock

Both with Tech Package - $35500 MSRP

Black/Black
Gray/Black

1 Like

MERCEDES BENZ APRIL DEALS

We can start offering the GLC300 AWD. Calc linkā€¦

Inquire Below :point_down:

:100: :100: MAY AUDI DEALS :100: :100:

With significant shortages pricing for in stock units have not been attractive. We are at MSRP for all models with no money factor markup.

Q5 Premium Plus will be 5% off MSRP!

Orders are most attractive for Audi. Turn around time is 4-6 months with Audi.

Orders will include Buy Rate Money Factor + All Qualified Incentives

As always our dealer will cover free transporter within 4 hours of Washington DC with a 10 day window!

leasecompanion.com/inquire

http://www.instagram.com/leasecompanion/

1 Like

The Nissan Mranos posted on the spreadsheet are available for delivery or theyā€™re order only?

We will now be ramping up our buy my lease program.

The following brands will only be accepted when leased. No model restrictions on financed vehicles.

During our pilot program there will be no fee associated with this service.

East Coast Clients Only!

1. Ally Leases
  2. Jeep
  3. Dodge
  4. RAM
  5. Chrysler
  6. GMC
  7. Mercedes Benz
  8. BMW
  9. Chevy
  10. Buick
  11. Ford
  12. Lexus
  13. Toyota

LeaseCompanion.com/buymylease

1 Like

Are you aware the list of brands in your post differ from the list on the webpage?

1 Like

You have the ability to buyout Ally lease at personal payoff?

You can buy Ally leases? That would be interesting. I would sale mine if that is the case.

Yes. Please fill out a buyout form: leasecompanion.com/buymylease

I have not updated the site yet. Was on my list of items to address for today.

For ally Leases we would have to check. Please submit and we can inquire.

Do you have any ES 300h inventory right now? I am looking for one to finance it.