šŸ¶ AutoCompanion.com BMW Lexus Audi Mercedes CDJR Nissan Chevy/GMC Volvo Porsche Acura Honda Kia Hyundai VW - #1 Rated

Ok. Thx. If the lease goes up another $100 in 2 months when your pre-ordeeed Jeep arrives then thatā€™s your monthly?

PMed you. Thanks!

Yes we make it very clear in our disclosure statements that programs can not be locked when our clients elect to proceed. Discount is locked.

How do I go about moving forward with a buyout quote provided through your inquiry form?

Have you submitted one? Please DM me your name and I will text you.

May BMW Discounts

Orders only - Allocations are limited and you can lock your discount. Programs may not lock if beyond 90 days to arrival.

3 Series 330i 6.0%
M340i 4.0%
4 Series 430ix Coupe 3.0%
M440 Coupe 2.0%
430ix Grand Coupe 4.0%
M440 Grand Coupe 3.0%
430 Convertible 3.0%
M440 Convertible 2.0%
5 Series 530ix 7.0%
540ix 5.0%
X1 x28i 6.0%
X2 x28i 6.0%
M35i 6.0%
X3 x30i 5.0%
X4 x30i 4.0%
X5 x40i 5.0%
m50i 2.0%
X6 40i 3.0%
M50i 1.0%
X7 40i 3.0%
M50i 2.0%
X3M X3M Base/Comp 3.0%
X5M X5M Base/Comp 1.0%

For the Nissan Muranos, are these May program numbers? And for pickup is the dealership, in DC, MD, PA etc? Trying to judge my drive from NJ 07701 area. Thanks

Yes to all.

I believe I sent you a DM. Let me know if you didnā€™t receive it.

The residual values dropped and money factor went up a lot. My deal is now about $112 more per month. The residual decline 3% and the money factor interest went from 2.7 %t o over 4%. The Rubicon 4Xe has a $63k sticker. 3% is $1890 price added to the 36 month lease or $52 a month plus tax and interest on that. If the car was delivered in April I would have saved quite a bit.

Hi - I am trying to help a friend get a car in Florida. I see a post above about a Nissan Murano SV @ $271 p/month. Is this available right now?

Please submit an inquiry and we can assist.

lease companion.comĀ -Ā companion Resources and Information.

You are 100% correct. Wish my car came in last month as well. Unfortunately, the dealer nor the broker have any control over that or the change in rates. It sucks but ordering a car on a lease will always be a gamble. Letā€™s just all cross our fingers that this improves next month and our orders all get delayed. Actually, Iā€™m glad they are doing the $7500 on the lease at this point. My local dealers will only do it on a purchase while the car is marked up by 5k.

1 Like

Curtis, whatā€™s your dealerā€™s discount on the Murano, yesterday you listed 10%, this morning I was quoted 5% off. and tonight I see your spreadsheet is showing 8.25% off? Iā€™m interested, but the discounting is all over the map today.

We got them to 8.25% for certain zip codes that qualify for cash from Nissan. Mostly NY/NJ/FL

Nissan Deals Final Update

Below is what we finally pulled off for May in terms of discounts. These three models have insane 18 month programs.

Frontier SV @ 4% off MSRP.

$244 a month with inceptions upfront.

One Pay Total Lease Cost: $4919 plus taxes

This is a better deal than the Frontier S. Only 1% off deprecation in this lease.

$244 a month with inceptions upfront.

Nissan Murano S & SV @ 8.25% off MSRP

Only certain zip codes qualify for lease cash that obtain this discount. NY/NJ/MD/FL/VA all seem to qualify.

One Pay Drops MF to .00213 on 18 month term.

S Trim $266 a month with inceptions upfront.

One Pay Total Lease Cost: $5474 plus taxes

SV Trim $312 a month with inceptions upfront.

One Pay Total Lease Cost: $6231 plus taxes

Altima S & SV @ 10.5% off MSRP

S Trim $288 a month with inceptions upfront.

One Pay Total Lease Cost: $6085 plus taxes

S Trim $270 a month with inceptions upfront.

One Pay Total Lease Cost: $5726 plus taxes

What are the numbers looking like for 36 month lease on the Murano S & SV?

Should be in the spreadsheet.

LeaseCompanion May RAM Deals 12% (13% with Affiliate) off - Up to $10000 off TRX

Fully Refundable Dealer Deposits!

Inquire Below :point_down:

Could you please share what Lease Companion guarantees for a deal closed say in May and the vehicle delivered in July and what is what you canā€™t guarantee? I mean for the fee paid. I am trying to understand what is my exposure in such a deal and how I can limit the ā€œunexpectedā€.
I am actively looking to place an order but first I need to understand all the details impacting the deal.
Thanks much

2 Likes