🐶 AutoCompanion.com May BMW CA Only - 9-10% off Gas - 11-12% off EV - BUY RATE! BEST CA DEALS - 15% off 2023 7 Series

Answering now!

I’m getting a lot of asks about this. You must LIVE within 100 miles of the Bay Area to get 12% off. You cannot go there and pick it up and qualify for 12% off. There are no exceptions to this; I’m sorry. It is 10% off if you fall outside that radius but you are still in California.

1 Like

Lol I feel like it’d be easier to just describe the counties of residence that qualify for the 12% instead of saying some weird 100 miles radius thing.

For example, Santa Clara County is considered “The Bay Area”, but the Southern parts of Santa Clara County extend out past Gilroy. This means someone could theoretically be 100 miles away from Santa Clara County if they’re in Western Fresno. But I don’t think your deals go out to Fresno.

1 Like

Sorry, please don’t blame the New Yorker.

If it’s easier, how about I just say within 100 miles of San Francisco? That way it doesn’t give away the location of the dealership but it’s close enough.

1 Like

Ok cool, then I think if the 12% applies to anyone registering the vehicle in the “SF Bay Area Counties,” then it’s very clear to anyone interested. No need for a 100 mile radius, and you could easily check the registration city/zip to see if it’s in one of these counties.

Alameda County
Napa County
Santa Clara County
Contra Costa County
San Francisco County
Solano County
Marin County
San Mateo County
Sonoma County

Why is this such a big deal for county vs. actual mileage? I’m asking people their zips anyway for tax rates. I’ll gladly tell someone if he or she is out of the area. I already said within 100 miles or so of San Francisco works just fine. If you have questions, just ask me. The real issue was people from LA asking for the 12% off and that was my point.

7 Likes

Hi, does 12% for Bay Area counties include custom orders for iX50?

Sorry, custom orders will be 8% off.

Hi, is this deal only available for this car, or you have other iX50 with the same deal? Looking for one that’s a bit better equipped. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, we have several available.

Please fill out our form at autocompanion.com/inquire and send a build link to what you’re looking to get.

What can you do on an iX in LA County?

Hi! 10% off. It would come from the Bay area though. You can pick it up, or shipping is about $450.

If I’m picking it up or paying for the shipping, why the price differential?

You’re not in their local service area.

Sorry, but I am still confused. If I’m a California buyer and I walk into the dealer to buy a car, aside from the local tax differential, what difference does it make to the dealer where I live?

If a dealership is going to the bottom of the barrel and essentially taking a loss on a car, they can make up for it on service. Granted electric cars need less service than gas cars, you’re still well out of their service area if you live in Southern California.

$450 Bay area to La? Under Bmw transport?

It is through a shipper that we work with; I’m not sure what you mean by “BMW transport.”

Any well equipped BMW i4e35 left? Demos ok too!

Do you have a dealership partner in SoCal? I have a trade in when leasing a new one