🐶 AutoCompanion.com May BMW CA Only - 9-10% off Gas - 11-12% off EV - BUY RATE! BEST CA DEALS - 15% off 2023 7 Series

If I’m picking it up or paying for the shipping, why the price differential?

You’re not in their local service area.

Sorry, but I am still confused. If I’m a California buyer and I walk into the dealer to buy a car, aside from the local tax differential, what difference does it make to the dealer where I live?

If a dealership is going to the bottom of the barrel and essentially taking a loss on a car, they can make up for it on service. Granted electric cars need less service than gas cars, you’re still well out of their service area if you live in Southern California.

$450 Bay area to La? Under Bmw transport?

It is through a shipper that we work with; I’m not sure what you mean by “BMW transport.”

Any well equipped BMW i4e35 left? Demos ok too!

Do you have a dealership partner in SoCal? I have a trade in when leasing a new one

An eDr35 is going to have to be an order. We have a few eDr40s available.

@JvZanetti - sorry, only NorCal. We can still assist with the trade, though.

Commence the end of month deals!

M4 convertible - $3,000 off!

Thank you.

1 Like

What’s the chance in hell for 15% off iX :smiley:

Absolutely zero.

1 Like

We have seen new IX at 12% off – so I would think a loaner could reach 15% (or higher). This is what I’m waiting for…maybe not this month, but hopefully non-zero.

1 Like

All loaner’s I’ve seen in CA, don’t get the rebate according to dealers

Submitted a request and sent an email for a TWO iX deal. Let me know when you’ve had a chance to review.

1 Like

I saw one demo 11k. 32% off like 3 month ago

1 Like

I went out for a bit today, and I’m catching up on everything now. I was trying to take a little advantage of my second-to-last summer Friday from work. :slight_smile:

:joy: My partner does have a driver’s license with bay area address, but the lease of apartment is ended, can we still get the deal at this moment? Say we set the mailling address of our tag and plates to other states?

Sorry, it has to be where the car is registered to qualify.