🐶 AutoCompanion.com May Mercedes Deals Northeast - 12-15% off EQE/EQS - 10% off E350/C300/GLB/GLC/CLA - EQB 17%

4 posts up

1 Like

How much is the gls 2023?

You all have to learn how to use the scroll function and read the posts.

9 Likes

Messaged you!

1 Like

interested in the cla 250 demo, can you message me details?

1 Like

Submitted your form but didn’t list a specific model. Interested in all the loaners of the smaller vehicles. Looking for sub $500 payment, 12k miles a year. 0 driveoffs (or close to)

1 Like

interested in the glc 300 4 matic for lease payment 36m/12k and i have a 2019 c300 for loyalty

Please read the damn thread, people! I’m NOT the broker. Respond to @AutoCompanion. This is like the 5th request I get.

7 Likes

Please submit inquires for all quotes.

Maybe this is a sign….

1 Like

I’ve heard he pms dealer info for free :astonished:

1 Like

Not anymore. Good dealers are gone, the rest - suck lol

2 Likes

Keep tabs for some crazy deals to be posted later this week.

4 Likes

Here we go!

AUTOCOMPANION NOVEMBER MERCEDES DEALS

EQB/EQE/EQS: 15%
SL43: 12%
E350 Sedan 12%

*Quotes based on Tier 1 credit approval with MBFS. Service fee, local applicable taxes, and registration fees apply.

Read Our Reviews
Inquire Here
Follow Us on Instagram

Whooooo EQE AMG for $198 a month!

BTW I think you forgot a 1 in front of the $46,585.

4 Likes

Hey AutoCompanion, I’m a repeat customer really interested in the 2023 EQB300. Please respond to my inquiry. TY.

1 Like

Is the spreadsheet updated? Not seeing the same numbers for Mercedes as the screenshot posted

Yes our spreadsheet should be updated.

@mmian , these folks have a AMG EQS and AMG EQE for lease. The AMG EQS may be out of your price range, but look at the AMG EQE.

MBFS is propping that EQE with a 54% resid while the EQS is sitting at 50%. That makes the EQE a pretty good deal. If you want more a more sporty feeling BEV, it’d fit the bill since it’s a slightly shorter car than a EQS or Lucid Air.

1 Like

AUTOCOMPANION DECEMBER MERCEDES DEALS

EQE/EQS: 15%
EQB: 8%
SL43: 12%
E350 Sedan 12%

Demos available at 12% off MSRP.

C300
CLA250
GLA250
GLB250
S580
GLC300

*Quotes based on Tier 1 credit approval with MBFS. Service fee, local applicable taxes, and registration fees apply.

Read Our Reviews
Inquire Here
Follow Us on Instagram