🐶 AutoCompanion.com Apr Mercedes Deals Northeast - 12-15% off EQE/EQS - 10% off E350/C300/GLB/GLC/CLA - EQB 15%

i am looking or GLS 36 months/12k or Audi Q7. If you have a deal can you email me at dramjadminhas@gmail.com. I am in virginia

Would you be able to post calculator? Looking for references for when my lease expires.

For which vehicle?

The AMG GT you mentioned 10 days ago

Gone sorry!

Hi there. Just wondering if you have any deals on. GLB or GLC for 36months/10K? My email is joshk85@gmail.com but let me know if you prefer I submit an inquiry. Thank you!

None currently.

Do you deal with Jaguar or Land Rover? My current lease on a MB C300 coupe is expiring in October. Was really looking to get into a GLC 300 coupe, but I know inventory is low. My 2nd choice would be a Jaguar SUV. Lastly, I was thinking about buying the C300 bc it has really low miles and the payout is less than what the car is worth right now. Thanks!

Hey somehow the mercedes tab in the google sheet is unable to click ? it’s grey out. Do you have any c43 or glc 43 amg available? can i get some details?

I am in a similar situation…did you find a car ?

Santosh K.

Yes, it is like that because our MB Dealers do not have any inventory and therefore, not discounting any cars. They are actually marking them up over sticker. I recommend you go with BMW instead.

Was going to submit form but just read your reply. Anything on 2021 C class with amg package and entertainment package? I see some inventory around with msrp between $49k-51k. Was hoping there would be some deals on these since 2022 models rolling in.

If its on the ground, the best deal will probably be straight list price.

1 Like

Ordering 2022 best course of action for c300 ?

If you are okay paying sticker or over sticker, yes.

So it’s getting to sound like BMW is the more attractive option financially for 2021 & 22’s ?

Ordering is the best route.

Sent you a pm !

Any options for purchases on GLE and GLS?

Are there any current discounts on GLBs?