🐶 AutoCompanion.com May Mercedes Deals Northeast - 12-15% off EQE/EQS - 10% off E350/C300/GLB/GLC/CLA - EQB 17%

@AutoCompanion
does the glb250 have the 3rd row?

@mikemass That is an option!

Any idea when the 2022 C-Class builds will be open?

No word yet.

what % discount on gla250?

We could possibly get 6% right now.

requested info on a GLE Coupe through your link. Any of those available to your knowledge?

Hi there! No, those rare cars are selling over MSRP. We don’t have any deals on those.

I replied to your request. We have deals on Q8!

Let us know.

Thank you,

LeaseCompanion Team

interested in a E class sedan

Hi there, we currently don’t have any deals on Benz. Any interest in Audi, Lexus, Jeep, or Acura?

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: JULY MERCEDES BENZ DEALS :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

We are only able to offer discounts on the C300 this month due to the lack of inventory.

Inquire Below :point_down:

Adding GLBs back at 6%

GLB250s now at 7%!

Any availability on the 2021 GLC??

Nothing on GLC but we have GLB deals!

I am trying to secure a 21 G63. I am prepared to pay over sticker. I ordered a car in February for 20k over MSRP and the car was sold out from under me despite having made a substantial deposit. 2 local dealers now have the vehicle available (1 in stock and 1 arriving by the end of next week) and both are willing to sell for 50k over sticker 1 threatening will soon be 75k over sticker. I would like to get this car in the next few weeks. I have never so much as paid sticker before and it kills me to go over but I understand the market for these is hot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is really no help you can get in this case. Dealers are taking advantage of this market and selling these cars at insane prices. I recommend you just wait a year or so until market cools off.

7 Likes

AMG GT Black Series available if anyone is interested!!

4 Likes

Can you send me GLB Deals if available in Chicago market (suburbs)? 12000/36 months. You can pm me here or email at cdrphd@yahoo.com. Thanks

Hi there, we currently have an 8% off deal on GLB. Our dealer is in the DC metro area, therefore, you would be responsible for shipping.