🐶 AutoCompanion.com May Hyundai East - $4,000 off Ioniqs - Over 30 available

Any idea when/if 2024 Hyundai Santa Fe will be available? Also, how long does this process take from start to finish? My current lease matures in 6 weeks so I’m getting close.

2024 Santa Fe are on lots now, but I doubt there are any real incentives because they still have 2023s to get rid of and it’s a brand new design so I’m sure they are at least hoping that it sells very well

Makes sense. I’m considering other makes and models too though. How long does the process take from start to finish assuming the vehicle is readily available?

Do you have any 2024 Santa Fe?

None with a discount at this time.

Any Hyundai lease less then $200 monthly

Close but not sub $200.

What is the closest you can get to sub $200 and what make/model?

Some of the Hyundais in our spreadsheet below.

Hi guys, new here and trying to figure out how to use the calculator right. in the deal sheet for Palisade calligraphy AWD monthly payments are $611, when I use the calculator and select the same options 36/10 the rate jumps up to $3455.53 due at signing and $1406.53 monthly. is there any other things I need to toggle with while using the calculator to get the right rates as it seems on the deal sheet?
Once I figure out how to use the calculator right, I will see what the monthy payments will be on the car with 36/12, $0 down.

Thanks!

1 Like

Happy Sunday. If you submit an inquiry we can provide you a link.

How long does this process typically take from the time you fill out the inquiry to the time you take delivery of the vehicle? I understand that it will vary but what’s a good ballpark figure?

What are your numbers for a Hyundai palisade XRT, Santa fe Sel 2024 , and the Kia telluride S. No one ever seems to have numbers for these more affordable mid trims

Once you close the deal with us the process is fairly quick. Currently our Hyundai dealer is running 2-3 weeks behind.

Nothing offered on the 2024 yet.

1 Like

Sent a inquiry about a Santa Fe SEL 2023. Out of curiosity, is a confirmation email sent after the inquiry is submitted? Not sure at 100% the email address didn’t have a typo. Thank you.

Yes there is a confirmation email sent.

1 Like

Any idea when you’ll receive deals on the 2024 Santa Fe’s?

Possibility next month.

1 Like

Fingers crossed. I will check back in then