đŸ¶ AutoCompanion.com May Hyundai East - $4,000 off Ioniqs - Over 30 available

Been trying to get an Ioniq 5 SEL RWD since yesterday but have been getting very slow and incomplete responses. Making me nervous that it won’t be able to go through. I understand that you’re probably very busy, but it doesn’t make me feel very confident right now.

There’s a track record of big deals like this causing a huge backlog for the brokers AND the dealers. If you can’t be patient don’t do the deal.

3 Likes

Can I please get an update on my deal from yesterday. I understand there is high demand but some assurance that my vehicle was secured would be appreciated.

I too confirmed to sign up over text yesterday, but still waiting for response. Understand you guys are super busy, but a short reply/assurance would go long way!

Just a message to all prospective clients. We are hundreds of inquiries deep and are responding in order.

Please be patient. Our team is working 16 hours a day.

6 Likes

Hey, I didn’t make your 5 PM cutoff (West Coast Work hours
) - but if you’ve got time/room to accommodate me, let me know today. If not, no worries, looking forward to March programs too!

We are still doing deals today to secure the $5,500 discount for next month deliveries. After today the discount will drop as per the dealer.

Whats the details on the ioniq5 lease?

I said I wanted to do the ioniq 5 lease on Monday and nobody has responded to me.

We understand, with the hundreds of inquiries on these vehicles deals will be processed in the order received. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Any chance you’ll have more SE RWD inventory for deals today with delivery next month? Thank you!

Sent in a response 5 days ago and still no one has gotten back to me. A previous customer of a lease deal on leasehackr and would like to take advantage of a deal again.

Thank you for supporting leasehackr, Please check your spam as we are not 5 days behind. Please PM me your email

I submitted an inquiry, but will drop it as I don’t think I’ll be able to complete by today, crazy busy with work. Thanks.

Will 10,000 lease credit still be available next month?
Thanks for all your doing :smile:

Please be advised that there are over 500 people asking for Ioniqs. We have a total of 70 between instock and port cars.

We are processing inquiries and deals in the order they are received.

Not everyone is going to get an Ioniq and those whom do will not experience an immediate response as the dealer is also inundated with deals.

Unreasonable or irate customers will be declined service and/or refunded with their deal cancelled.

If this is a concern to anyone please do not contact us for assistance we will simply fail to meet your expectations and prefer not to do that.

We appreciate everyone’s understanding as there are things simply beyond our control.

8 Likes

At this point should we assume that it’s not happening if we haven’t heard from you? Just want to know so I can plan to be looking elsewhere at this point, or assuming that I’m waiting another month or two.

We are awaiting new programs, inventory, and pricing before further quoting anyone for March.

1 Like

March Hyundai Update

Ioniqs programs changes across the board with the net result being the same if not better than February.

Big improvements in gas model programs.

Official discounts for March are pending.

9 Likes

Please pm me your email.