🐶 AutoCompanion.com May CDJR 2024 - 14% off GC 4XE Base - Wrangler 4xe - 13.5-14.5% off Hornet EV! $137 a month!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Anything for hybrid Pacifica?

Nothing sorry.

are you doing any build orders for the 2022 GC?

Not yet. Hoping to be able to do so by next week.

Thanks! Looking forward to it

Any idea why Gladiators or Wrangler 4Xe are on hold?

Hackers leased ‘em all

2 Likes

Any deal for Wrangler Sahara?

Any grand Cherokee L s available?

Yes, order only.

Will the grand Cherokee 4xe’s be available to order soon?

Next few months yes.

Looks like 2021 4xE orders are now open in our region!

2022, you mean. No? The order sheet is now out: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ICHKFKBdytGAvXGoXDxZE_5LQ2LNTbD-/view

The Jeep Wrangler Sport & Willys Sport has an insane 48 month program. $3xx Payments!

Wrangler Willys and Willys Sport

Chrysler Capital :point_down:

Residual: 68%
MF: .001128
Acq Fee: Waiver

One Pay is even more insane.

Inquire Below :point_down:

@clutch and @leasecompanion have taken a look at historical data to see how CCAP residuals and money factors have affected payments over the past 14+ months. We always get asked what we think will happen with new programs so we put this together for the LH Community. This is purely a high level look at previous programs and does not set what will happen with Model Year 2022. The purpose is to share the data on what has historically happened and can use this in their decision making process when ordering a new Jeep with us.

Here is a graph of the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 48 month residual and corresponding money factor back at the Model year 2020 to 2021 cut over.

few takeaways:

1. Residual went up 3% at MY2020 to MY2021 cut over
  2. Payments fluctuate a little over $40 from the worst residual/MF combination to the best residual/MF combination
  3. Generally residuals dropped and money factors dropped over time
  4. Money factor didn’t change at MY2020 to MY2021 cut over

These payments are based on a:
$41k Wrangler Unlimited Sport
7.5% off MSRP (No Affiliate)
48/10k lease
$1000 due at signing (reg/plate fees not included)

Assumptions: 8% sales tax, $895 acquisition fee, and $444 dealer fees

We will be doing a similar look at Gladiators and other trims as well!

We also have a historical spreadsheet of programs for the 4xE below as well.

With the transition to 2022 orders we believe this will provide some level of confidence to everyone.

If you need help with a Wrangler 4xE or Wrangler Gas model @clutch and @leasecompanion are more than happy to assist.

In order to minimize shipping costs to the LH community for the Northeast please reach out to @leasecompanion and @clutch for Deals in the South and Southwest.

1 Like

Hello! I am wondering if the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica “customer preferred code guide” has been printed yet and if so, does anyone know if you can get the towing package on anything less than a Pinnacle trim?

Also hoping that Pacifica lease numbers can be added to the spreadsheet if possible! Thank you! :grinning:

Not yet I am sorry.

I am looking at a 2021 Gladiator Freedom Edition to lease. $53,350 48 months 12k. Where should I be? Also considering a RAM 1500 Laramie. Are there deals on these PickUps?