🐶 AutoCompanion.com May BMW CA Only - 9-10% off Gas - 11-12% off EV - BUY RATE! BEST CA DEALS - 15% off 2023 7 Series

The 2023 530i/40i and X3s.

There are no 2023 5 series anywhere, so forget about those. X3s are the same as last month.

Thanks for the quick response. I’ve been going after loaners/demos 5 series so was just wondering if anything changed.

1 Like

Are there any programs for the X1? Either 2023 or 2024.

We can offer 8% off MSRP.

Does that mean there’s no loyalty, lease cash, or rebates/incentives? Seemed like you wrote a pretty detailed comment earlier with MF and RV values but didn’t include the X1.

There’s $500 lease cash and $500 for loyalty. They don’t lease as well as X3s, and I still have yet to sell one of the redesigned ones for that reason, so we don’t mention them that much.

:dog: AutoCompanion Featured Deal :dog:

2024 INSTOCK BMW IXs

MSRP: $100,000
Discount: 11.50%
Selling Price $88,500
Residual: 53%
Lease Term: 36
Lease Rebates: $9,900
Lease Payment: $857
With 7 MSDs West $820
Lease Calculator Link CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

*Quotes based on Tier 1 credit approval with BMW FS and require valid loyalty. Does not include our service fee nor local applicable taxes.

Read Our Reviews
Inquire Here
Follow Us on Instagram

Is pick up in NorCal or SoCal?

NorCal, but you can ship to SoCal if you’re there.

What’s the cost to ship?

It varies based on gas prices and driver availability, as well as exact distance - $450 - $650.

We have an iX xDr50 in stock, ready to go, not on stop sale. It’s 11.5% off with base MF if you live within 100 miles of San Francisco; it’s 10% off if you’re outside that radius.

Convenience
DA pro
Sport
22" wheels

36/10
$812 + tax with $2,825 + tax on incentives (includes estimated CA registration) at signing.
MSDs drop it to about $775 + tax.

2 Likes

Only a few IX remain.

Enhanced programs drop this unit to $709 a month.

$709 is for the $96k MSRP? With or w/o MSD? Thanks

That’s before MSDs.

I’ll take it if it’s the right color combo. I purchased a car with you guys before, how do I start? Do I still submit an inquiry form, or just use email? Thanks!

Inquiry form please.

Here are a few incoming and in-stock specialty cars!

1 Like

2024 X7 deals please