🔥 Auto Ninjas April Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $294 Per w Mazda Lease Return

Any deals on signature trim?

Yes posting Carbon & Signature deals shortly :slight_smile:

All of these are located in the North East- we will post FL specials shortly on our FL thread.

As far as any other state - we cannot do Texas, Cannot Do Mass Deals, any other state is welcome to fly in and pick up.

Free home delivery to select places in NY/NJ/CT/PA. Just include your zip in your inquiry

1 Like

excited to see the signature deals

Definitely in the market for a CX-5. Looking forward to the deals!

Updates to the Sale This Month - HUGE THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO LOCKED IN EARLY.

Continuing the 10% on GTs - RED EXTERIOR ONLY, other colors now 9% NOW

• Conquest makes all of the CX-9s about $10 cheaper a month - must have pilot, highlander, Grand Cherokee/L, MDX or QX60 in household.

2023 CX-9 GTs - Red/Blk or Red/Sand - All other colors now at 9% off MSRP

• $47.6K MSRP ~10.1% off MSRP - Most insane discount since February 2020!
  • $374 Per Month
  • Inceptions Due at Signing
  • 24/10k Term or 24/12k (same rv)
  • NJ Taxes & Fees, Loyalty Included
  • Calc: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

2023 CX-9 Carbon - Polymetal Grey/Red Int

• $47K MSRP ~8% off MSRP - Deepest discount ever on a carbon!
  • $409 Per Month

2023 CX-9 Signature All colors now at 9% off MSRP

• $50.3K MSRP ~9% off MSRP -
  • $462 Per Month

2023 CX-5 Premium Limited Availability - Very Hard to Get

• $34K MSRP ~7% off MSRP -
  • $374 Per Month

MORE DETAILS & CONTACT

• Flash deal valid till 11/15 or until units are gone (limited amt avail)
  • We are trying to get as many allocations as possible for the upcoming CX-90 in the 2024 Model Year. Similarly Mazda has strongly incentivized the 24 month programs on these to line up with the release of the new model.
  • If you’d like to lock one in - you can pay a retainer asap - just include the one you want to lock in and don’t forget to adjust your tax if you’re not in NJ. If you pay the retainer and everything is reserved your retainer will be refunded. First come first serve
  • Link to pay retainer: The Auto Ninjas LLC
  • Available to NY/NJ/CT/PA customers

If you have more questions and need a specific quote - you can email her! Sale ends November 15th

Email jaime@autoleaseninjas.com

• Name
  • Model of Interest
  • Reg Zip
  • Desired Miles Per Year
  • Desired Drive off Amount
  • Trade/Lease Return Info (if applicable)

Sent an email about a CX-5!

1 Like

Excellent looking forward to it!

1 Like

Replied to your email with the details of my CX-5 lease return.

1 Like

@AutoNinjas sent you email regarding CX-9’s.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks

1 Like

Yep - saw it come in, looks like you sent it at midnight. We unfortunately are not working at that time, but will get around to it this morning.

1 Like

Supply is starting to dry up on these. Everyone w retainers paid is good to go, allocations secured, and cars will be delivered. To the rest of the crowd, the deal will likely end prior to Thanksgiving as it looks like we’ll sell through the entire allocation significantly quicker than expected. Most of you have been amazing to work with thus far and I’m super excited to get these burning gas!

For Anyone Who Hasn’t Committed Yet

• Would suggest doing so sooner rather than later. Deals, and color availability will get worse at the end of the month bc of supply crunch and not better
  • Redext /blk int or red/sand is the best deal, and most accessible at 10% off - all other colors are at 9%.
  • We’re doing our absolute best to get to everyone’s inquiry. We’re online between 9am - 6pm and work intermittenly outside of those hours, prioritizing those with urgent questions
  • Please be respectful of Jaime’s and I’s time (especially her). She has (thus far) put up with a couple really rude people. She and I are doing our absolute best. Similarly, Most questions can be answered on this thread :slight_smile:
  • As a reminder: No, there’s no negotiating. No, we’re not waiving the fee because “you have 2 cousins to refer when their lease is up a year from now”.
  • Most importantly - This deal is intended for and Available to NY/NJ/CT/PA customers
  • If you are from another state, you must pick up in person and sign, there’s no exceptions, please don’t send 4 emails (yes 4 in a row) demanding we let you ship the car. No MA & TX Clients

Deal Summary & Contact Info

I have a retainer paid, and am just waiting to see if a white GT becomes available. When would you process a red one if the supply runs dry?

Your deal is approved - Jaime will shoot you an email this afternoon once we unbury ourselves.

Taking $20 off Per Month for Today only on CX-9 Signatures - Any color.

$50k MSRP - $442 Per Month w Inceptions Due

How do we get in on this deal and is white with chestnut in stock?

Got you email Jaime@autoleaseninjas.com

Done and done.

1 Like

Hello, I have had retainer fee paid for the CX-5. Just wondering if the car is in stock or in-transit.

Any deal specific questions please email directly to Jaime. I cannot tell by username what deal it refers to. Also helps declutter the thread.

How should I change the calculator to reflect conquest as opposed to loyalty? Just want to make sure I’m looking at this correctly