đŸ”„ Auto Ninjas May Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $299 Per w Mazda Lease Return

How much is conquest and what qualifies?

Looks like probably this:

Here’s how it would look w conquest

2016 or Newer

• Honda Pilot
  • Highlander
  • Grand Cherokee or GC-L
  • MDX
  • QX60
1 Like

How much is 36/12k

These are some sick numbers on a 3 Row SUV. These have a bench seat or captain’s chair’s in the 2nd row? Our 2022 Highlander is already a tight fit for our family of 5. I would LOVE to jump on this! Well done @AutoNinjas!

Thank you - you can pick - either bench or captains! Bunch are sold but still have some remaining!

If anyone is interested we have signature and Carbon deals, but both have worse programs. GT is a steal this month

Lot of comments since, so I want to bring this to the front of the thread here for people asking. As far as programs go the 24/12k is far and away the best trim. You can always extend another 6 months if you’d like to keep it longer. IMO this sets people up perfectly to upgrade to the CX-90 coming out

2 Likes

Got my ‘21 CX-9 Signature from you guys in August 2021 so when my lease is up, the CX-90 should be out. I’ll be coming back to you guys for one of those.

1 Like

Yes I remember discussing that - perfect timing. 24 month term here is perfect for lining other people up with that as well!

Looking forward to helping you with it!

2 Likes

Are you guys working on Saturday? Thanks

Looking to get on the CX-9 deal ASAP.

Jaime
I emailed you yesterday n today. Any updates?

Hey Guys - later start than usual - super busy day yesterday both up closing several people. Will get to everyone who contacted us in the last 24 hours between today and tomorrow and will certainly hit ground running Monday with credit approvals etc. Looking forward to helping everyone out.

Everyone should be responded too!

Lots of questions about this so I wanted to clear it up

• 36 month term is significantly worse - About $50+ worse a month.
  • 24 Month RV is the same for 10k and 12k

This means, for those who don’t drive that much (10k or less per year), you can extend the lease for 6 additional months at the same low payment, and you can use up the “extra” miles. The extra miles bc everyone gets the free upgrade to 12k miles on the 24/10k term (same RV). Hope this clarifies things!

2 Likes

Can you please quote me on the on the Mazda Cx-5?

Which trim? Was going to post some CX-5 Specials tomorrow for people

Anything for FL?

1 Like

Anything in Oklahoma?

Available in SOCAL?

I sent you an email.

1 Like