🔥 Auto Ninjas JANUARY Volvo & Alfa Deals!

Sent you a PM. Thanks!

Are you doing VA? I can pick it up…do not need it delivered.

Yep - Have multiple partner dealers in NJ and in PA. PA would probably be closest. Will continue to respond to PMs in the morning.

Theres only a couple of 2019s left and the 2020s are only leasing so-so. Send a PM (or fill out an inquiry on our site) and I’ll give you a quote

What is the MSRP on the XC90 T6 MOM?

Wide range - lowest is in the $58K range, then there are a bunch with a handful of options that can get up in the $64K range.

Send an inquiry here and we’ll do our best to get back to you. We were a little busy with deliveries this afternoon, but are getting back to all the PMs and inquiries now.

PMs should all be responded to

December Numbers (finally) updated. Will answer all inquiries tomorrow AM.

Interested, PM-ed

Interested as well. PMed

Also interested
PM’d

T6 Inscription Sold within 10 minutes, probably the quickest I’ve ever moved a car on here :rofl:

Will keep everyone posted when (or if) more '19 demos come available near that price.

Wow, that’s gone quick ! Congrats !

$500 Holiday Bonus Cash Rebate Ends Today. Pricing updated to reflect final push. Credit Apps must be in today to lock in these final push rates. Will be working non-stop until close today to help everyone out.

PMs should be responded to.

Will bonus cash be replaced or extended?

Hi, I would like to put in an application for the t5 momentum and lock in the deal before the end of tonight. Are there incentives for college grads.

Hey happy to help. Unfortunately the $500 was not extended to the best of my knowledge. Happy to help all, but will be on and off over the next 24 hours due to the holiday so some responses will be delayed.

Excited to close out the month strong and happy holidays to all!

1 Like

Updated numbers to reflect lack of bonus cash - working my way through PMs and inquiries.

Are those S60s FWD?