🔥 Auto Ninjas JANUARY Volvo & Alfa Deals!

November deals posted. The absolute best on Leasehackr and some of the most insane I’ve ever seen

Did you get a chance to reply to my PM?

Getting to all of them now - Was in meetings today getting the November deals together!

2 Likes

Title Updated - Apologies for Typo!

Updated pricing :sunglasses:

Are there any XC90 T5s with the advanced package?

Unfortunately you can’t equip the base T5 Momentum with the advanced pack. The T6 can be had with it though, see the deal I posted for some more details or send me a PM.

Do you mean with just the models you have access to or in general? You can seemingly spec it out on the website

None on the ground currently have one equipped w the advanced package.

how about a S60 T5 momentum with premium package?

Sent you a pm.

Getting to responding to all of them. Sometimes PMs get lost. Inquiries are respondent to quickest when submitted via our own internal system:

Hopefully they’ll have some along in a while, I have no need for a T6 but want 360 and HUD and trying to avoid getting a Telluride due to the awful dealers!

Is your acquisition rolled in? What are inceptions? So assume doc, acquisition, first month, am i missing anything? How high is doc fee? Any other fees?

It’s all in OP including pricing

1 Like

I missed that. Kind went to monthlies directly. Still in another post OP kind of alluded that acqusition was included in the monthly so was trying to confirm.

Haha yep - Mike answered it for me

This is what i need clarification still. Do you include acquisition or not in the monthly?

Last month’s deal structure. Refer to my updated post for pricing and details. Inceptions are due at signing with this month’s structure. As mentioned here is what inceptions cover: 1st month, doc, dmv, acquisition fee

That explains it. Thank you.

1 Like