Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

Editing my post because everything got addressed. I happened to luck into a deal in the interim, but would absolutely engage with AutoNinjas for lease assistance in the future.

Please DM us your email/name on the request so we can see what happened, our Acquisitions Director Alberto was out sick recently and may have missed a follow up. We will get you squared away ASAP!

-Matt

This is my first time using online broker to lease a car, and boys, this is much better than I expected! Jed, my “Ninja”, did a wonderful job from start to finish. His professionalism, speed of response, and attention to customer are amazing! He found me the BMW X5 that I wanted within a day and made the process so smooth that I can do my paperwork, make payment and get the car delivered to my door without having to go anywhere! I truly think this is the way to go for car leasing/buying in the future, unless you want to deal with dealership in person (which I do not mind but I do not have time to do so). Finally, the deal Jed got me is in great value and I do not think that I could have done the same by myself! If you are looking to lease a car, contact Auto Ninjas and specifically Jed, he will take good care of your business so you can enjoy your coffee and mind your other priorities.

1 Like

Dude, Nathan! This was the easiest and most painless way of buying a car. Paid the fee on 5/27 and picked up the car on 6/1 exactly as advertised. I tried to get a deal through my local dealer for over 2 weeks and nobody would budge on the price. They couldn’t believe the deal you were offering. I will be back when its time to pick up the next car.

I went with my dad to pick up my GC limited this weekend and seeing how easy the process was now he wants to pick up a wrangler.

5 Likes

Ty @AutoNinjas for the amazing dedication and hard work.quick friendly and prompt service from start to finish.will always recommend A+++

1 Like

I’m sad to say that I also participated in the 5.27 event but no luck. Responsiveness has left much to be desired.

Once again, Nathan came through on another excellent deal in less than a week. I have only great things to say. We just finished picking up a Jeep Wrangler yesterday using the June Fast Sale. Thanks again @AutoNinjas for the quick transaction. My parents are so happy with their new Wrangler.

3 Likes

Wanted to post that @AutoNinjas came through and were able to buy my Nissan lease. Thank you Alberto and @AutoNinjas !

Hi David, could you DM us your email/name so we can look up your profile and see what happened? End of month is incredibly busy, especially when we run end of month sales on top - not to give excuses but likely attributed to our response times.

-Matt

Will do, but it looks like things are moving and we should close something today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Hello, I have tried using the contact form, also tried texting Nathan, no one got back to me.

Please DM us with your email/name submitted so we can see what happened and get you taken care of ASAP!

-Matt

This is my first experience with Auto Ninjas, and everything went smoothly.
I knew what I wanted and even though my choices were a bit difficult to find
they made it happen.
There was a new Mazda CX-90 PHEV in the driveway in less than a week from when I first messaged them!
Thank you to the Ninjas for an easy, low stress lease experience!

1 Like

Happy AutoNinjas customer… picked up our 2025 ix, no hassles at the dealership. Took a little longer than expected but deal was worth the wait. Thanks Jed!